Survey about RDF *excited*

I’m pretty sure this survey is non-existant, although I’d be down to answer it.
So, imagine I replied with the “Doubt” meme.

But Vanilla is still there for them to play. Instead of changing Wrath, they should be asking for Classic+

Or simply keep the heroic lockout in place. As time goes on, it would naturally take longer to find groups because you’re excluded from more dungeons.

Check the post history of the OP. Started several threads attempting this troll.

No other person has confirmed a survey. The wording the troll used later in the thread is poor at best.

Don’t fall for the bait.

1 Like

Wrong. It was probably the single most important change that actually improved the game. It made it way better. Ppl need to focus on the real stuff that needs to be fixed. The stuff that actually made the game worse. When ppl just point out a change and claim its bad, all that does is divide the players. Because most of us know that is bs. Blizz has no clue either way. So when we tell them about changes that actually were bad, like dumbing down content and removing gems, they dont believe us because of the anger that happens when they remove stuff that actually improved the game. Like rdf.

You classic andys need to get beyond vanilla and stop thinking it was so perfect. It wasnt and also a lot of what made vanilla great did not come from the genious wow devs. They lucked out on a lot of stuff. Like for example, they never planned for players to rum dumgeons more that once. They thought players would get the quests for the dumgeon and then run it and be done. Surprise. Imagine if a classic andy was aware of that. They would be arguing that dungeons should only be allowed to be ran one time. Cuz that is the proto mmo classic way.

2 Likes

Ewww raid finder

Yes but its not that simple. You allow tanks to reque so that helps more people run. But then tanks get geared fasfer than everyone and it creates an even shorter supply. The best they came up with was to give more rewards to tanks. It may not have been the best solution, but it did work.

1 Like

i cannot get back into the survey nor would i post it anyways as Blizzard asked us not to stream it or screen shot it.

The horror of being able to use a tool to organize pug raids.

The horror!

1 Like

Fake news. RDF will never happen. Keep coping and seething.

Raid finder essentially makes it so you’re not “forced” to join a guild to see the content. People who don’t want to “make time” don’t have to now. Good for those people, bad for a lot of casual guilds who depend on those people.

There is one in the game right now… press “i” and it will open up.

Thats my mana potion hotkey!

1 Like

I know right. What a shame that players that all want to be ramdomly grouped with 4 other players actually get grouped. Unreal.

Amd not only that, but they would bring the amount of players using the flight paths to a crawl. Think about that. All of those flight paths not being used. Shame.

1 Like

Hey don’t worry, even if that’s fake we at least can take comfort in knowing they’re considering Cataclysm Classic and sending surveys to get feedback about that.

2 Likes

That’s from over a year ago. Nice try

1 Like

There is a Wowhead article about it now.

1 Like

Ok, that gives the existence more credibility

Blizzard’s target is in question though. I mean really, lots of active WotLK players not getting a survey?

Edit: Yeah, no, still troll thread. Nothing about WotLK and RDF. That’s all Cata questions in the survey

1 Like

I see no wowhead article about a RDF survey

1 Like

Where do you think the foundation for LFR came from? Thin air?

oh, im not the OP, my survey was about features to add in to next classic.

They made no mention of RDF, indicating that it will be in before the next iteration of classic…aka wrath.

1 Like