Current Version of Wrath is Great

Are you talking about the Cata poll?

Correct thanks for pointing that out again. I believe it will get added but I just don’t understand the point in people trying to change it. People don’t believe in guilds? or raiding? I’m just lost for words at this point. And can’t get anyone to have a conversation with me about it. They just keep bring up the same points at which never change lol. Even when proven wrong? I’m jumping off here I can’t lol but as wrath continues an everybody wanting it and most big youtubers complaining about it, we’ll see it again…

No one knows the future. I hope they don’t ruin the game (again) by adding it.

I think anything designed around RDF was a mistake. I hope they choose to make better choices this time.

1 Like

I compiled a list of polls on RDF - the majority wants RDF - WoW Classic / Wrath of the Lich King Classic Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com) THERE… LOL

You do the same my man. You know why? Because it is your opinion vs my opinion. And we disagree on our preferences. We could debate forever, I probably won’t change your gaming preferences, and you probably won’t change mine.

This is a good post showing random polls.

Post 102 has a pic but blizz asked not to post screenshots of it I guess.

This. We’ve already seen them change and improve in game content already, like how they changed Ulduar. They could just do it again.

Ok and how do you ensure these are reliable data from a representative sample of the population?

And even if you could do the above, I maintain my point: who cares where the majority is. Blizzard made a decision based on game design ideology. I like their decision, you don’t. You and me are looking for different things in mmorpg.

That survey was proven to be a troll/bait. I don’t blame you I got caught too lol, but sorry it’s not real. Fake news.

If they weren’t in doubt of their decision, why would a poll be necessary? It seems to me that something has gotten their attention.

Correct but im coming back with things that might change your mind an your not? Thats the difference here. RDF did not ruin anything. Guilds an pugs still did the same? esp for raids an such. sooo at this point im just lost.

That poll is fake my man, I’m sorry. I got caught too so I don’t blame you.

I gave up on changing your mind; and seriously why would I care? You do you, I do me.

Because these are youtubers just polling to see how people feel. With the Majority wanting RDF. Even with blizz polls with the Cata classic.

Got any Proof?

Find another reliable source for the existence of that survey. I’ll wait. Wowhead, for example, normally has every survey in their database.

wrath ain’t gonna be a ghost town, especially now that we have a smaller amount of servers. people stuck it thru TBC, wrath they will stay longer

Wandering if this are the people that like to read every quest chat? I’d almost put money on it.

What’s wrong with that???

You’ve never worked for a real company, have you?