Support Cure Duchenne With the Reven Pack

Misread that title and for a second thought there was some weird SWTOR crossover.

Honestly, no idea. I’m just calling it as I see it. It doesn’t really matter though in the end. Like I said, it’s a charity pet and it’s for a good cause. :man_shrugging:

It’s the same day the documentary about him premieres on Netflix, I’m sure the timing has a lot more to do about that than the auction house mount.

11 Likes

no! everything is a sinister plot!!

1 Like

Considering the Netflix documentary about the boy in question released today it’s not that strange.

9 Likes

How much is this thing? If it’s $90 I’ll take a whole box of them

2 Likes

Yeah, I wasn’t aware of that until the last couple of posts. You and others are probably right, yeah.

4 Likes

I spent $20 on a store pet for the first time ever today because I’m probably going to watch the Netflix thing this weekend and this seemed like a worthy cause.

7 Likes

I will likely be doing the same at some point in the next couple of days.

2 Likes

Oh snap. I didnt know that was a thing. Thanks. (Lol, it was in the original announcement and I missed it. Silly me)

6 Likes

I’m not crying you’re crying

5 Likes

Gotta get those late tax deductions going in I see.

Everyone will die eventually. Are you that dense?

1 Like

How dare Blizzard do this to us!?

*Buys Bnet gift cards *

Blizzard need to stop being so darn greedy!

load up the gift cards

I swear to god ! will never anything from Blizzard again!

*Purchase the pet and mounts *

Thankfully I’m not one of those people.

can u guys stop crying for once? this is acutally for a good cause and it is 100% going to the cause.
it’s a few bucks. really hate ppl crying over a charity just stop

2 Likes

I personally don’t mind them doing it, this is a good cause.

1 Like

Please go read the story about Motz…

What I said is exactly what you said, just in more detail. People make a lot of money on charities. Its not non-profit. Thats just a buzzword. Most non profts give a fraction of the money they get.

Yeah. That’s why death is not a big deal