Support Cure Duchenne With the Reven Pack

Support Cure Duchenne With the Reven Pack

Inspired by the incredible story captured in “The Remarkable Life of Ibelin” documentary about Mats “Ibelin” Steen—now live on Netflix— a Norwegian WoW® player who suffered from Duchenne muscular dystrophy, you can add the Reven Pack to your collection and support CureDuchenne, a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving and extending the lives of those affected by this disease.

View Full Article

34 Likes

Wow two new items today, a murloc funko and now this…

They’re really trying to milk us for this anniversary…

23 Likes

Damn Blizzard you already milked us for 120.

Oh well guess this one’s for charity.

Grabs credit card

21 Likes

Sherfox Holmes

Cute but i’m all set on pets at the moment

1 Like

A looooot of people are going to have some trouble saying no to a fox sleeping in a pack on their back.

16 Likes

but but but… it’s for charity!

1 Like

Thanks for reading that will be $4.99.

7 Likes

After everything yesterday and in general then this?

I’m just gonna mute the thread in good faith. I know this is a good cause but man the timing on this posts are really bad.

8 Likes

What a good day to be a fox lover :heart_eyes: :fox_face:

5 Likes

Instant buy for me, throws money at Charity

6 Likes

Man… how brutal is the quarter. We funding the failed diablo expansion?

22 Likes

A what now?

/scrambles for credit card…

1 Like

This is the best back mog in the game.

1 Like

Ice Murloc Funko Pop & In-Game Pet - Blizzard Gear Store Exclusive - Wowhead News

You get an in-game pet too

3 Likes

Yeah, but this one doesn’t bother me. It’s for a good cause so I bought it right away. And it’s cute. The other stuff… nah.

I just wish this came with a backpack closed option for more uses in mogging and to make it make a bit more sense to have the pet out while also wearing the backpack, but that’s no biggie.

This would’ve been a nice PR boost if you hadn’t led with two cash-grabs in the store. Would’ve been much cooler to see you focus on a handful of charity promotions like this as a way to give back/thank your players for the anniversary.

5 Likes

Nice. I guess the Longboi purchases were so extreme, Blizz needs some charitable write-offs immediately to avoid jumping Tax Brackets. :joy:

9 Likes

NGL… I already bought it for my collection of Funko Murlocs. LOL

1 Like

To be very slightly, microscopically fair there, if Blizzcon were happening this year they’d probably be trying to sell us on $150 framed art prints, a $500 statue, and a $50-70 virtual ticket mount instead.

6 Likes

Starting to look like “Anniversary event” is code for “break out the collection plate and pass it around the congregation.”

8 Likes