Support Cure Duchenne With the Reven Pack

I wonder which is more difficult, to leave it behind or to be the last one standing? Both are tough with communities or our families.

2 Likes

I am the last one standing. I have played non stop since Day 1 of vanilla in November of 2004. All my friends are long gone from the game. It’s just hard nostalgia. This game is my main hobby.

4 Likes

It’s a little pet and for a very good cause.

(grabs wallet and get cute little fox)

:fox_face: :cookie:

9 Likes

I will buy one to support gamer Ibelin and your beautiful wow story RIP IBEIN

7 Likes

Okay. The butterfly got me. This is the first companion pet I’ve ever bought off the shop. Now to log in and collect my new shinys.

9 Likes

Not to start an argument…but are you really implying that the previous charity fundraisers weren’t for real charities and didnt make real differences?

8 Likes

Majority of charity pets have been for make a wish, guess that person hates sick kids lol

2 Likes

\o/

Enjoy the adorbs!

1 Like

Question for people who know more about how this kind of charity stuff works - When they release this stuff, I always wonder, why the time limit? The dev work is already done, and the only cost I can see is whatever time it takes a bean counter to get the revenue, send it off, and put it under their charitable contributions (probably in the process of paperwork they’re already doing), so what is the (I’m assuming business) reason for not allowing someone to still buy this in 2027 for the charity?

Don’t get me wrong, it’s great that they do it at all, I’ve just never understood what the need is for the duration to be limited.

1 Like

Probably tax purposes or something

It’s probably a tax code thing.

As the other two brought up, or some legal mumbo jumbo on how long you can keep open a transfer of money to that charity or something.

1 Like

Watching the trailer like

a man in a blue shirt and tie is sitting down and saying `` allright , i 'm gonna go cry . ''

10 Likes

BNet gifted for a friend.

4 Likes

You aren’t supporting him he is already dead. And many more are dying and will die from the same illness he had. Enjoy your pixels though

1 Like

And one for humanitarian work in Ukraine because of the ongoing war.

1 Like

I love Sunny… I CAN HAVE EM AND THE BACKPACK ON AT THE SAME TIME

To be fair, I do think that the timing is a bit…strange. They probably knew how mad people would be about the brutosaur. To me, this charity pet appears to be their way of saying “See? We’re not so bad, honest!” lol

But it’s still a charity pet and it’s for a good cause. Regardless of how I may feel, that remains true.

maybe, but so what?

like, how long should they have waited for it to not be strange?

2 Likes

They have one around this time of year nearly every year

2 Likes