Support Cure Duchenne With the Reven Pack

That’s my point. Making money is profiting lol. Doesn’t matter if the “entity” is or not. There’s people in the entity profiting.

This is a:

Blizzard Entertainment will donate 100% of the purchase…

type of charity.

You can’t hate that, lovely pet, lovely gesture. Will buy.

5 Likes

it’s literally not. profit is what’s left after you pay your expenses. payroll is an expense.

12 Likes

It did? :thinking:

1 Like

Ok, so somebody needs 1 million a year to do a certain job in the company. Just because it’s technically not “left over money” doesn’t mean that person didn’t profit.

Profit’s definition is “A financial gain”. Business definition is “what’s left over from the expenses.”

1 Like

This is AWESOME! So many people with DMD and MD in general play this game because they can feel free of any physical limitations in it. I know it’s honoring Ibelin but I would also like to honor Adrian with my purchase of this pet. He played until he could not anymore and now he is no longer with us in the mortal plane, but he is with us in our hearts and this is a cause he would have supported whole-heartedly. Thanks blizzard for supporting a cause that hasn’t had a ton of support in the past! Good form!

14 Likes

Why’d you have to give him a lil hat and backpack.

How can I say no to this.

4 Likes

This one’s for charity. Come on man.

8 Likes

If you have the backpack mogged occasionally a butterfly will land on his snoot while he sleeps.

12 Likes

i don’t know what to tell you. “nonprofit” has a specific meaning, and it’s not the one you’re making up.

11 Likes

There’s even a little butterfly that’ll land on his nose. :sob:

17 Likes

This really isn’t fair to us lovable tightwads.

8 Likes

$90 for an ah/mailbox mount > Brutosaurs everywhere!

$20 for a pet that does say 100% goes to the charity > No money here, sorry…

It’s for charity which is cool. And you get something for donating

7 Likes

Thank you for finally have a real charity that can make a real difference.

3 Likes

To heck with fighting fair, this is for charity.

If you have the pet out and afk he does a little dance to get your attention.

1 Like

How are we funding anything in Blizzard with a promotion whose procedes all go to charity?

7 Likes

You should give the new bruto dollars to charity as well.

Edit: If you do, I’ll buy it with real money instead of gold.

4 Likes

It is for charity. The top brass and Blizz and their MS overseers poor pockets. Don’t want them to go without this Christmas.

Before you all put it down watch the show on Netflix blizzard did a really great thing sponsoring his parents to let them share there sons story now support the cause Ty BLIZZARD

6 Likes