Support a Streamer and Twitch Drops Now Live!

Thank you, I always wanted that horse :heart_eyes:

Hey Blizz, how about a swift, “no”.

2 Likes

Not this again. I’ll do as last time, find the smallest wow streamer that nobody watches and hope they stream for 4 hours. If you’re giving to watch some random wow streamers help the small people for once.

You can watch it on your phone or tablet too…

Yep. The only real difference is that you can’t actually claim drops on the phone version, but you can claim them later on PC. No idea about the tablet version though.

Why can’t you claim the drops on the phone?

I’m pretty sure that’s sarcasm there but maybe I’m just reading into it :melting_face:

There’s just not an option to do so. :man_shrugging: I do feel that there should be though. You can earn the drops, but you can’t claim them. It’s weird.

I have always watched them on my pc in the background…load up my web browser and mute the tab and play the game…and just check the feed every so often to make sure things are going along…and I only have to do the Bird one …already have the mount.

That is what I usually do. A few weeks ago, I went on a road trip while Tennocon for Warframe was streaming, so I brought my phone with me and let it stream in my pocket while I was going about my day so I wouldn’t miss the drops. Definitely nice to have if you don’t want to miss out but don’t have the time to get to your PC.

1 Like

Great Idea really …

Quite a dang lot of them …at least I’d say 10 or so …the most prized ones folks are hoping for are the Magic Rooster Egg and the Spectral Tiger which I have both of those already…

… why has no one done a “A bird in the hand is worth two subs in the bush” joke yet?

You all sicken me >_>

1 Like

Murky! My money is on him

One of them isn’t free.

Not that I mind supporting a good streamer. Just that it’s not all free.

Because they don’t work to gift subs to others, as far as I know. And the streamer doesn’t get much out of Prime subs.

1 Like

i didn’t pay much attention.

i was just enjoying the usual meltdowns from people who think they’re being “forced” into everything, combined with the people who think they’re getting stabbed in the back because someone else can access a particular arrangement of pixels.

:melting_face:

4 Likes

I have to say, this WoW stream is incredibly boring.

I go one further. If you “mute tab,” it still counts towards your time. People make the mistake of muting their actual PC which means it doesn’t count the time.

maybe i am past my prime and just dont get it, but i cannot fathom how anyone can sit and watch someone stream a video game.

is this what this generation has come to? so lazy that they cant even play a game and need to watch someone else play?

lol.

that is all blizzard needs to do.

2 Likes

These aren’t free, you have to spend real money to get them…well at least for the pet.

For the mount open a Firefox window in twich.
-Search World of Warcraft.
-Wheel click as many live streams as you can to open them in new tabs.
-Go to each and start the stream
-Unmute the stream
-Finally mute the Firefox tab by clicking the Twitch icon on the left side of the tab.

Each stream running at the same time will lower the watch time needed. You won’t hear a thing, just go on about your business.