Support a Streamer and Twitch Drops Now Live!

Support a Streamer and Twitch Drops Now Live!

Earn the Watcher of the Huntress Pet by supporting your favorite World of Warcraft creators on Twitch and the Ghastly Charger mount by watching your favorite World of Warcraft Twitch channels when World of Warcraft: The War Within goes live.

View Full Article

28 Likes

I want the horse but i really dont want to watch some rando play wow.
I dont get why you keep pushing us to watch streamers.

How about the next promotion is “play wow for 4 hours to unlock this mount” instead of “watch some stranger play wow for 4 hours”?

No? Worth an ask… :stuck_out_tongue:

145 Likes

Open in window, set volume down to one, go play WoW. Job Done.

43 Likes

I believe streamers were the cause of classes being nerfed .

25 Likes

They aren’t free. You must commoditize your information and time to receive them.

23 Likes

I just use my Amazon Prime free sub.

5 Likes

For the companion pet, it looks like you have to subscribe to a channel, but in any case, you’re correct, it is optional.

4 Likes

What if you want it, but don’t want to use a 3rd party platform to unlock items in a game with a subscription and box cost?

18 Likes

yep calling it now!! rooster will be soon

5 Likes

I dont know my laptop will run both at the same time very well.
And since the game will have just launched, id rather give that my full attention.

Maybe i can have it running while i sleep…

1 Like

If you have Amazon Prime, you can gift a Twitch subscription every month.

1 Like

No console?
I usually use Twitch on my Xbox, join the stream then turn the TV off and check back later that day to claim the item.

1 Like

put stream on go to work come home have your self a mount/pet can also mute the stream and minimize the stream

1 Like

Then you are SOL.

6 Likes

You can buy the mount in-game with gold then.

1 Like

Rooster will prop be next or one of the 2 spec tiger think thats all thats left they have NOT done with TCG mounts

4 Likes

Maybe my standards are too high then for a paid game with a box cost and sub to not try maneuvers freemium games pull.

7 Likes

I do have a ps5.
I guess that probably has twitch.
Might be worth looking in to. Thanks.

(Still hate that blizzard is asking us to waste our time like this though :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Its a dishonest way to pump streaming numbers for games. Now i have no idea why they care so much about wow viewership on twitch. But its an easy and effective way to boost viewership.

5 Likes

Wish I could see the face of someone trying to sell this for millions

2 Likes