Support a Streamer and Twitch Drops Now Live!

1 was enough, dont need to do 2. much rather support my homies than mud streamers

1 Like

The hard part of this is going to be finding a streamer to watch that isnā€™t spoiling the hell out of TWW.

That horse looks as dead as my interest in watching a streamerā€¦

Thereā€™s a number of TCG mounts they havenā€™t done yet, and thatā€™s before taking the rooster and spectral tigers into consideration. I wouldnā€™t get your hopes up about the spectral tigers either way.

Most people simply put the stream on the lowest quality possible so it doesnā€™t waste bandwidth and then mute the stream from the browser tab that way twitch doesnā€™t detect it.

free stuff?
cool!

GD:

2 Likes

Iā€™m excited for this! Normally I do not watch streamers but for this Iā€™ll put it on for a maintenance day or something. Ezpz

i feel like iā€™m not understanding this statement.

how can people stream if the servers are down? :thinking:

2 Likes

Looking forward to muting these ā€œstreamersā€ in a Chrome tab and collecting the rewards.

Well. There goes my favorite mount.

And still, people who already have this mount donā€™t get anything at all, not even some free points on trade post at least. They should just give the Reins instead, so I can stock here for a friend whoā€™s not bothering to play right now instead at least.

Guess a recolor or a new mount is to hard after all.

Your feelings were never taken into consideration as this is a business thing.

2 Likes

then donā€™t do it. itā€™s a free country. only you can decide how much you want it.

How many? Two?

2 Nether Rockets

Corrupted Hippogryph

Mottled Drake

Amani Dragonhawk

Savage Raptor

Wooly White Rhino

And all of those are before taking the rooster and spectral tigers into account, all of which are highly unlikely. But of the 3, I think the rooster could potentially happen.

Why wonā€™t just release a new mount instead? Or a recolor?

Because it costs them little to nothing to reuse these old assets, and Blizzard gets a cut and advertising from these promotions.

Iā€™m gonno pass on this. Call me a hater idc, I donā€™t wanna support streamers LMAO

1 Like

What if you donā€™t have a favourite streamer though? :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

Wait itā€™s TCG items? Okay neat now I will play along not to support Blizzard or for the ugly Mount and Pet but the sweet sweet tears of people who think some pixels are special :dracthyr_a1:

Prime subs excluded? Why?
Someone is already paying for that, whatā€™s the difference?!