Support a Streamer and Twitch Drops Now Live!

mute it and go to work if you work or mute it and do yard work and or just mute it and play the game lol

1 Like

If you’re using Firefox as your web browser, there is a “Mute tab” feature.  Hovering over the tab in question will show a speaker icon that you can click on to mute it.  I have regularly left the Twitch player itself un-muted while muting the tab window, and it hasn’t affected my ability to accumulate watch time for Twitch Drops.

Just remember to set the quality to 160p to reduce your data usage since you won’t actually be watching.

1 Like

Just put twitch on a tab, silence it and ignore it. Check back to confirm enough time went by. Win.

1 Like

Just put them on another tab muted- done

1 Like

Will these items come to the Trading Post at some point?

Is the pet cageable?

Nice. But not going to fall for this again. Last time I joined a “support a small streamer”. I had one person show up and the one that had the most was a certain “Big name”. (who is definitely not a small streamer).

Yeah no, I already paid like $100 for the epic edition of your new expansion Blizzard.

Looks like I’ve got nothing to give to these poor streamers now. If only there was some form of compromise.
:dracthyr_tea:

I don’t like Streamers as a whole and turning me into a pseudo-follower won’t work. Besides, I figure the items will show up on the Trading Post at some point.

3 Likes

Half of that money goes to Jeff Bezos anyway who doesn’t need that money.

I think it’s disgusting this whole Twitch thing.

I can’t imagine being a streamer after streaming the new expansion and feeling all gross after it because the vast majority of the people that watched me only watched me for a reward in a third-party platform.

Then they just left me in the dirt on the side of the road like a sad pack of stale Mc Donald’s fries sitting out in the rain.

5 Likes

I hope so, been wanting that chicken for a long time

I can live without those - not going to play that game with giving twitch my information

Lots of games are doing drops, it’s a painless way to get neat stuff in-game. All you have to do is pull up a streamer in a window for four hours. You don’t have to actively watch the stream.

I give you a twist. OR some people watch a random streamer for a DROP like mines. And they stay because the person is entertaining. It’s a win for everyone. If I have 8000 people watching me of which maybe 3-4K during a launch are for drops. And if even 100-200 stick around it’s a win. Everyone wins.

1 Like

honestly i think 99% of people pull a random streamer and mute the stream and minimize it lol, or they have it muted while at work or sleeping

This does happen.

1 Like

Magic rooster when?

1 Like

THOON but not really SOON but ish

Absolute crap. The only two tcgs I ever bothered to grind out and they’ve given both of them away.

Why is this okay? Because most don’t have them? Terrible logic, most don’t have gladiator mounts either. Should those be twitch drops? Perhaps mythic raid mounts should be in the trading post.

If it isn’t okay for one, it shouldn’t be okay for any of them.

2 Likes

Prop will be during the world first race which isnt that normally in Nov/Dec?