Support a Streamer and Twitch Drops Now Live!

Bird is paid, horse is watch for 4 hours

2 Likes

By requiring gift subs $10 worth it incentives streamers to play the game longer because they want to make money.

Yeah the article has this it looks like

" How do I Earn Twitch Drops?

Start Time: August 26, 3:00 p.m. PDT (18:00 BST)
End Time: September 19, 10:00 a.m. PDT (18:00 BST)

Watch 4 hours of World of Warcraft content while these Twitch Drops are active on any channel to earn the Ghastly Charger mount."

That bird is creepy plus i think there is a different color of it or a toy of it so meh.

The bird will cost me 19 dollarsā€¦. Thatā€™s more than a full price pet in the blizzard shop why would I do this?

This is coming from somebody who has most store petsā€¦.

7 Likes

There isnā€™t. Itā€™s a service. And the streamers Iā€™ve watched donā€™t just mindlessly play the game. Theyā€™re guides and/or entertainers.

In other words, like me once upon a time, you donā€™t understand streamers or how it works.

1 Like

That too.

The bird is eh.

If that owl is flight form, Iā€™ll promote him ingame for a month.

2 Likes

Now that would get me to do it for the birdie.

1 Like

I am confused - we have to purchase subscriptions? Or just subscribe to channels for free?

:cookie:

For the bird pet, its paying for 2 subs.
Not free.

The horse mount is just watch an eligible streamer for 4 hours.
This one is free.

3 Likes

Ah, thank you.

I like the little bird pet but shelling out money to streamersā€¦ wellā€¦ for the most part Iā€™d rather give myself a bikini wax with a cheese grater.

:cookie:

4 Likes

Anyone help with popcorn.gif?

1 Like

:popcorn: I will sit this one out.

jinxxxx sksksksks

1 Like

ugh, wasting the cool owl.

Eh, donā€™t worry. If it gets too much, rightly in my opinion, ā€œnegativityā€. Theyā€™ll just delete this thread and make a new one.

Nah, itā€™s not a post about the social contract.

nah they did that one i believe

manā€¦ that owl has really seen some stuff huh.
:beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

Well, I know what I will be doing. Putting someone on Twitch, mute the channel and find other things to do, that horse mount looks so darn nice.