Support a Streamer and Twitch Drops Now Live!

It might sound mean, but i dont care about streamer incomes.
If they make good content, people will watch anyways.

If anything, someone making money off of me makes me more inclined to skip this giveaway.
I dont like being used.

But tbf, i think ive already decided to not watch anything as i wont ever use the mount anyhow.
So ultimately its for naught

2 Likes

Yeah, those coming to watch a muted stream are gonna be in for a surprise when they get nothing after a few hours of doing it, lmao.

I personally don’t care, because as nice as these rewards are, I can’t be bothered to sub to someone’s TwitchTV that I don’t really care about.

Watching a muted stream that was tabbed over in another window (which is basically no effort) was the most I was willing to do, lol.

5 Likes

You paying for this games subscription already makes you being used my dude

They’re regular people like you and I.

It’s not about caring about them. It’s about recognizing that Blizz is simply giving back to them for advertising for free.

So you dislike supporting small businesses?

1 Like

When they do these things, I try to support some of the less popular (though still fairly popular) choices instead of the likes of Asmongold, even though I don’t watch anything and just let the stream go on in the background. Just being part of the stream at all is showing support.

2 Likes

No, you have to buy subs to gift to other viewers. Twitch Prime subs do not count.

1 Like

like remember the days we use to put the time in and earn things in game now it’s like with someone else play the game and pay them some money and everyone loves it

how in the world did we ever get here

11 Likes

It’s one mount, dude. We’re about to get an expansion with like 40, all earnable in game.

Don’t be so dramatic.

There’s a big difference between supporting a mom and pop shop or small business

As compared to giving some random person money simply for streaming the very same game I already pay money to play myself.

12 Likes

Mute a streamer and get free rewards again! yay!

The Rooster and the 2 spec tigers will be next I believe those are the only 3 TCG mounts they havent done yet

I dislike supporting those who have not earned my support.
Random streamer who im being bribed to watch has not earned my support.
They have not earned my viewership.
They have not earned an income off of me.

Especially when everyone here says theyre not even going to watch, theyre just going to trick the system in to thinking they did.

If watching them was something i wanted to do of my own choice, then it would be different.

But yeah, as i said, its not worth it for me i think so ill just skip it in general.

4 Likes

They still got the Wooly White Rhino if I’m not mistaken too.

Stick your stream on and go do other stuff. Thats what i do lol

The items aren’t free, as has been explained multiply times already in this thread.

3 Likes

Ah well no pet for me then. Least I can get the mount of putting it on my phone for the day.

It’s not free, the bird costs 2 subs in twitch.

2 Likes

Am i reading this one wrong then?

The bird ya i know it aint free due to subbing the charger read as “watch a streamer” like other rewards have been.

A couple of peeps already explained it, so I’m lazy and just gonna copy&paste this. :dracthyr_shrug:

But thats for the bird.

I don’t particularly care about the bird. The charger is watch stream for x amount of time from what i see.

2 Likes