Support a Streamer and Twitch Drops Now Live!

Gross but I’ll do it.

Select streamer (not too cute in case the mrs. walks by), mute, minimize. ENGAGEMENT!

1 Like

You want us to support E-beggars?.

We aren’t supporting you, Blizzard, enough?.

You give them money.

Why should I go to some third party soft-core adult website, for content in a T for Teen rated game?.

You realize how bad this makes you look to anyone not addicted to social media?.

5 Likes

Ok Grandpa you can get off the computer now

In seriousness it’s free, get it or don’t. Or feel free to pay a scalper $1500 on eBay for the tcg card

2 Likes

Not a Grandpa, just not American.

But hey, keep supporting a tipping culture that hurts you all.

I’ll support a Company that provides a service.

Not a begging streamer with their hand out.

4 Likes

Well, it’s a mount I don’t have, though it’s definitely not the best TCG mount in the world, and a new pet (I think?) so I won’t turn these down.

Its not free.
Its a form of payment for providing them with our services.

1 Like

Here’s what you do: Open it in a tab, and turn the volume on the video down to 1 (you can’t mute it or it doesn’t count your time). Then you can just reduce the tab and go on with your day.

nah spectral tiger for sure (it doesn’t even fly)

oh boy…my tcg mount i worked for a year in game

now you alll get it for free

3 Likes

This stuff isn’t free you have to pay $10 to a streamer for the code.

5 Likes

moneyburning.gif when you try to be “special kid with special things” but blizzard said (Actually fr fr 100%) We are teaching you to not waste your money on people but instead waste it on us
That’s pretty much how it works

• if you see your product resells for alotta money, why not just give it for free to teach others so they won’t misplace their money on fraud resellers… mhm?
  • makes sense no?

We’re pretty well supported. Nothing wrong with supporting their advertisers who are also getting some more of their livelihood now too.

Keep in mind this is supplemental income for some streamers. They provide free advertising and Blizz provides them a way to make more money.

I don’t have a problem with that.

Or, and stick with me here, some people might genuinely not think this is a big deal.

Blizzard gets to boost their presence on social media, we get free mounts. Not really seeing the downside.

3 Likes

Do What I do. Q it up on a laptop. Mute it. Come back 4 hours later and get your mount

So if I understand this correctly, in order to get one of the rewards, we will have to pay to “gift” 2 subs to other viewers…This is a new low.

9 Likes

This stuff is always funny to me.

Whenever the stuff is gone, views just plummet, because everyone is watching for the free stuff, not actually to watch the content.

Also, WoW is boring as hell to watch, easily one of the worst games imo, because there’s a lot of stuff you need to understand that outsiders generally don’t know. 20+ years of accumulated knowledge.

I watch lore videos, and videos explaining mechanics, but nothing beyond that, I’m not watching gameplay of WoW (outside of learning), but I will with other games.

2 Likes

Can I just use a amazon prime sub for the bird or is this pay twitch real money?

And you have to make sure that they’re an authorized random person for you to “Gift” too. Hope you’re constantly checking their, hopefully posted, “Good streamer” list if you wish to do this.

Otherwise, there could be some bad actors trying to capatilize on this by stating in their title of their stream “Get your pet by giving me moneyz” when indeed, you won’t get the pet.

Let alone I hope that this “code” is automatically given… Otherwise again, we have the potential bad actor who’ll be like “Nuh uh, you didnt give me enough $$ for the code.”

It’s a horrible idea. I’d much rather potentially give my money to the actual company of this game than some random person. Regardless of their status. It’s not going to the game. It’s going to some random person’s bank account. I’m effectively walking up to a person and giving them money to have Blizzard give me this pet. But the worse part is, I have no idea if the person I’m giving money too is a person Blizzard is accepting as “Good” for me to give my money to.

If I had my choice between the two options. Of A. Giving directly to a company that makes the game I’m getting the item in, or B. Giving it to some random person whom I don’t even know who’s just playing this game, the very same game I already pay for.

I’m 100% going to go with option A, Every. Single. Time.

These items should 100% be given to players by simply logging in and playing the allotted time. They could, even give them from the streams too for those players who are more time constrained or who can watch it while at work, etc. Both options should be available. Either Play the game, or watch someone play the game. Both instances you win.

I definitely shouldn’t be “forced” to pay some random person just to be able to get an item either. Especially in a game I already pay to play.

3 Likes

Just watch Asmon or Annie. They’re both very entertaining.

Well, the reason they’re doing it is obvious. It’s to manipulate the numbers related to engagement with this game so they can later report those inflated figures.

It’s a bit sad how some people here are defending this, not to mention that these aren’t even free items if they actually took the time to read how they get a chance at one.