Support a Streamer and Twitch Drops Now Live!

Oooh, I don’t have either of those!

I can “watch” a streamer and use my Amazon Prime to support one and get 2 +1 to my collections!

Don’t mind if I do!

2 Likes

That’s not loyalty or love of the game. It’s addiction.

1 Like

Thank goodness you aren’t in charge. You’d kill this game in a year.

1 Like

shrug

My argument is that it’s just really part of their advertising budget that any other company does.

Sales. Buy one get ones. Etc.

You can argue if they should be advertising. I don’t care. I am only saying it’s extremely similar to how every company works.

1 Like

The world would be a better place without WoW in it :smiley:

Oh, no issue with Advertising, i just don’t see it reaching anyone in the world that don’t know about it already.

Open Twitch tab. Navigate to channel advertising “Drops”. Lower volume to 1. Minimize tab. Play WoW.

Profit.

1 Like

Sure. Buy sometimes seeing some sorta advertising will still encourage a person to return even if they do know about WoW existing.

I would say very few ads are about informing a potential customer, for the very first time, that their product exists.

Eh. I enjoy sitting and chatting and chilling out sometimes. I didn’t get the point either. But Soul’s videos and some of the stuff he talks about in stream is helpful for professions and addons.

Don’t we have several hundred ways to play the game and get mounts already?

2 Likes

You need to “gift” them

While the channel is live streaming World of Warcraft, purchase a cumulative of two (2) subscriptions of any tier to earn the reward.

One you might get away with your Amazon prime, the other has to be money and gift it to another viewer

1 Like

wait until this fella hears about the minimize button in the corner of the window

Yeah we do, but the point was more about how i really dont care about streamers and would rather play the game myself than waste my time watch someone play it.

This is the first couple of weeks of the new expansion.
This is the time where i want to play most.

It easily could have been a promotion where if you play tww during the first 2 weeks, you get the mount.

That would reward players who jumped in and joined the expansion from the start.

Now were getting rewarded for putting twitch on the tv and then turning the tv off.
Its a mild inconvenience, but still more effort than im probably willing to put in XD

2 Likes

That’s what I get for not actually reading the entire thing.

Ah well, 1 +1 to my collection it is. No biggy.

Thanks.

Prime subscriptions are explicitly excluded from this promotion:

Q. How many subscriptions do I need to purchase to earn the Watcher of the Huntress Pet for World of Warcraft? Which Tier(s) are eligible for the campaign?

A. To qualify for the reward redemption code, users must purchase two subscriptions of any tier. The subscriptions must be purchased during the duration of the campaign. Prime Subs are excluded.

5 Likes

It could have, but that’s not supporting their advertisers.

Here is what I do. Find a streamer with drops and lower view counts (might as well help a smaller streamer). Put the volume at 1% (sometimes full out muting won’t give you credit). And minimize.

Profit.

1 Like

just turn the video on then walk way or go to the grocery store, hell leave it running while you sleep

1 Like

Are you serious, I bought this many years ago for so much gold. Man… this really sucks taking all exclusivity away from this stuff. I am so sad rn

1 Like

You don’t understand how “marketing” in the game industry works. (Or doesn’t work, rather.)

It wouldnt be no, but it would be supporting their players instead of using us to manipulate statistics.
One feels a lot nicer than the other XD

hoho… this nice drop.