Support a Streamer and Twitch Drops Now Live!

I just saw that thank you sadly servers are down again right now TT

You don’t need the game to be up you use this page right here top right corner you should see a icon with your name on like mine says Moused…click on that then account then redeem…this is all handled outside of the game.

you have to gift 2 subs, Prime and subbing yourself does not count.

Thought that is what I heard you couldn’t use those prime sub things for this now…

No you can’t, they even listed it as such in the announcement for it, bummed me out, but no biggie really, gifting the 2 isnt so bad.
But the poster i was replying to used his Prime and also subbed themselves, neither of which would count for this promo.

I mean, we’d have to be able to actually play to benefit from this, so there’s that.

shhh, the hamsters need rest too!

Yeah the cost of the two subs is about almost same as buying a new pet off the Blizzard store really…they cost $10 most times unless its a special one then its a bit more.

1 Like

The mount is a way much beautiful than I was expected…
really cool mount I appreciated, but don’t you guys promote Prime gifts anymore?

The stopped doing the Prime drops last year if I remember right…it was only going on for a year at most…now we have the Trading Post too…

1 Like

I see ty for let me know.
I was just curious what if they still do i was goin to grab something as well … :slight_smile:

Twitch itself says " Purchase 2 subscriptions (new recurring or gift subscriptions)"

I actually found the problem. When I did the 2nd sub for myself after the one I got with Prime, I guess that didn’t go through because it doesn’t show up in my payment history. I did another sub and that worked.

Well I guess lesson is learned here… I donated when the streamer was offline and twitch never gave me the code to input into my account page… So I donated again today as its been two days and caught Hazel online this time and got instant credit for the donation and got the code.

But they all went to Hazel so I’m not upset.

I like Hazel and her cat…the cat can be quite funny sometimes…

1 Like

I really like her, but she streams in the early afternoon, so I can only watch her recorded stuff. Which doesn’t work doing these twitch donations.

(@Blizzard - take notes)

1 Like

well oops on my part,lol, i guess the only thing i was correct on was that the Prime sub does not count.

You sound so whiney and pathetic lol :popcorn:

Irony.

Plus a stalker? My man that post was from 16 days ago. Yikes! Cope harder.

:rofl:

Says you replying to all my comments the moment I post it. You’re obsessed with me. Go on. Please reply and prove me right. I can tell you’re the kind of person who can’t help themselves. Xo

I’ve met some delusional weirdo :troll:s but man…

I was active in a thread and it’s somehow me obsessed with you? Lol, yet here you are searching for my posts in other threads… that is stalking and my god that’s the worst attempt at reverse psychology I’ve ever seen, so much cringe.

Touch grass.