Support a Streamer and Twitch Drops Now Live!

I think there is a issue with using the prime…might want to check on that now if its not …most of us are still waiting on the pet now…I haven’t logged in yet to check if mine is there yet …will be here in a min I’ll ck back and say yeah or nay…

Edit my Watcher Battler pet is here now

My Watcher Battle Pet finally arrived …in the last 3 hr I was out of game it showed up and its in my inventory as a gift box too open up…

ROFL

It seems you have your first victim already!

1 Like

So has anyone actually gotten the pet from this? I’ve donated two subs to a streamer and haven’t gotten anything. I don’t see anything on twitch telling me that I have the pet under “Drops and Rewards” Or is this one of those broken items that will take a while to get?

not sure what is it but my progress has halted at 88% on the charger and has been stuck there for hours now…

It is fairly easy.

Log in, select a video and walk away. Come back, select another video, hit play and walk away.

Now the trick appears to be actually getting the ghost horse to show up.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat gifted 2 subs still no code anywhere to be seen hoping it shows up later.

1 Like

Wishing you luck.

Yes mine showed up about 4 hrs ago while I was logged out …it will be in the form of a gift in your battle pet tab.

1 Like

You should reload the page you are watching or switch streamers …I had that happen one time and I had to switch streamers for it to start up again.

Did you claim it on Twitch now you have to click on that little red avatar in right top corner in Twitch and claim it …if it doesn’t work to claim it though Twitch you can copy the code right there then go too your wow account and redeem it there…

I wondered if using Prime was the problem but even so… I’ve got two paid subs (one for me and one gifted) in addition to the sub from my Prime… so I should still be eligible for it. That was last night, nearing 24 hours ago.

I got it last night and just tried before.
this look amazing!
TY Blizzard!
Rly appreciated!! :grin:

I gotta love how you have to donate money to people who are already rich to begin with. Warcraft streamers make a ton of money. Why can’t I just watch and claim both rewards?

Not all of them do …Wowgrandma78 isn’t…

1 Like

Mine has been stuck at 1% for a day now

You should of closed it down and reload it or change streamers…not let sit there for hours not getting any % …

Incorrect

correct!

She’s one of my favourite’s to watch ^w^

I’ve already done all of that and it’s still sitting at 1%

So, I was informed that something changed in how you watch streamers for the free mount. You can no longer mute the channel, and it periodically checks ever few minutes if you’re actively watching it. So, if you have a second monitor just set that as your active tab and turn the volume up and don’t mute it. When I did that, it started working again.

All honestly, I didn’t hear one thing a creator and I listened to a few of them had anything to say that was important. They just wanted the free subs which is money for them?

I did that a few times and sometimes it worked but once i found you couldn’t mute the streamer and set the tab as my active on my second monitor it worked fine.

I would check the percentage page and realize it wouldn’t move at times, hit refresh, choose another streamer and then someone in game informed me they changed how you get credit. Soon as I did it my percent started moving normally.