Support a Streamer and Twitch Drops Now Live!

Hahahaha I knew you couldn’t help yourself… Proving me right once again. Living in your head rent free :popcorn:

Lol. Have a good night :troll: hopefully you’ll finally hit 80.

Oh wow you really ARE that girl. Big yikes

Now’s a good time to do this, if you haven’t already. The twitch subs are 25% off, so that actually makes the pet cheaper than the usual $10 that Blizzard charges when they sell pets directly.

Makes the whole thing slightly more palatable… slightly…

As much as I want the pet, as a former Amazon employee… No I ain’t giving them a dime for subs.

can someone confirm if the Prime sub counts towards this?

I did one prime sub on one channel,
and I bought a sub on another channel

but I did not get the pet

If I click on sub, it says I still have to purchase 1 sub

prime subs do not count

I have my account connected and everything but I’ve not been able to get any type of code anywhere for this mount. Twitch shows a check mark like I’ve completed and claimed the drop but I was not given any type of code. What am I supposed to do here. Where is this code?

1 Like

From what I recall, you don’t get a code. You just click the claim button and then you log in game and it appears on your mounts tab.

Gifted 2 subs, no reward. How long does it take to be sent out?

EDIT, got it after an hour as a notification, but it doesn’t actually appear in my rewards inventory

how can you tell if we are supporting someone???

I have the magic rooster. I know they will do this.

I am just hoping they don’t overhaul it and make it different and ugly. If I get that (either a faithful update or none) I will consider that a huge positive.

You had to be in a WoW thread with Drops enabled, and then check your Drops in your account tab.

Spent the last week going back and forth with twitch. Bought two gifted subs, gave them to participating channels and they REFUSE to give me my code. I told myself after the D4 KFC promotion I wouldn’t be taking part in these third party promotions. Never again. My CC company will be reversing the charges since they want to fraudulently pull garbage like this.

Did you do it before the Sept 26 now? If not you missed it…Starting August 26 at 3:00 p.m. PDT until September 26 at 10:00 a.m. PDT, Time and date are important to this now.