Support a Streamer and Twitch Drops Now Live!

The cost of the sub is $5.99 times 2 which is $11.98 add your local sales tax it might take it too close too $13 total…for a Battle Pet…funny thing is you can spend $10 in the Blizzard store for a Battle Pet…so really its not much more then what it cost to buy a store one.

And many of those streamers are quite helpful too…I know Hazelnutty is…she puts out a on Battle Pets…Mounts and that…plus she has a great cat that loves to get in the stream with her…

I’ve done all the twitch drop promos I’ve caught and I have literally never had a stream unmuted o.O

I don’t even keep the tab it’s on visible, it’s just another random one open on Firefox.

I’ll do the mount one cause I’ve found a nice wow grandma lady to follow for these mount drops but there’s no way you’re going to get me to buy subs for randos when I won’t even sub to one myself. I don’t even watch the streams or get the point of watching someone else play a game. I’m glad those of you who do enjoy it but it’s not for me in the slightest.

We paid for this content and they tell us to go watch some random person play videos game for 4 hours to get it. Blizzard just /spit on all of us.

This should be obtainable by playing the game.

Ahh… love a good free mount. Flying around on it now, hopefully I can trigger someone who dropped $$$ on it.

Good job Blizzard, rare W.

2 Likes

You can mute the Tab on the browser now and it will count…you shouldn’t be touching the volume in twitch itself now…just click on tab of your browser up top and you’ll Mute…that is how you do it.

It pushes wow to the top of twitch for free advertising

1 Like

Psychotic behavior. If you can’t enjoy something without it being at the expense of others, you need therapy.

1 Like

I don’t mind watching. However, I’m not a fan of 2 sub purchase (although it doesn’t matter as much to me because I want the mount a lot more than the pet). That’s because I feel like they could have just put it on the shop for $8 and it would be the same difference. Maybe that’s what they were planning to do and instead they did this.

Okay, so I’m a pet geek. I’m trying to get that owl. I purchased a $5.99 channel subscription to Pshero on Twitch (drops enabled). Is there some sort of progress bar that says “1 of 2 subscriptions purchased” similar to the “Twitch Drop - Ghastly Charger” progress bar? Does blizzard detect when I purchase a subscription on Twitch? As far as I can tell, there’s no way to know or track.

Late to the party here, but just choose a streamer that does support you! My favorite is YoungWarlockGG, as he has his viewers participate and helps them collect mounts, pets, achievements, and mogs. He really gives back! I would watch 4 hours of this guy anyway, in fact, I did last night and got my new mount, no problem!

1 Like

I gifted two subs on my favorite streamer’s live stream last night and got a notification on Twitch that I had a code to collect the pet. I don’t know about a progress bar, though. There is one for the mount but I don’t think there is for the pet.

1 Like

Awesome! Okay I purchased a sub for myself. Im going to gift a sub, so that should fulfill the requirements. Thanks for the response! Appreciate it.

1 Like

Hazelnutty is like that too…she is fun to listen too…and her real life Cat makes it quite funny when she is Live…

2 Likes

Oh I just did it and it worked!!! got a notification as well :smiley:

1 Like

streamers keep interest in the game higher, this supports them and can literally be done with a minimized browser with sound off. I’m having a hard time empathizing, it’s extremely minimal effort here folks.

Thanks for the recommendation. I’ll check her out on days when YoungWarlockGG is not streaming. Young also has a dog named Bruno that occasionally makes adorable guest appearances. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It still is, the Mount is free. Like they have done before.

There’s a separate reward (the pet) for donating subs. Like they have done before.

This isn’t new or a change.

This is the first one twitch drop that requires subs - they have never done this before - look it up. I have all to date. What bothers me it is 2 separate subs which I misunderstood and gave 5 gift subs to one streamer. It is really 2 subs to between 2 streamers.

Seeking help, what did I do wrong? I was watching a Twitch streamer hosting drops. I got the horse without issue. During her stream, I used my Prime coupon for 1month sub, and then I separately paid for a second month. That should be two subs right? No pet. So, to be on the safe side, I went ahead and gifted one sub to someone else. Still no pet. What is my mistake?

No there was another cause my info for my CC had to be changed so there is at least one pet or mount I paid a sub to a streamer now.