Support a Streamer and Twitch Drops Now Live!

I can confirm that Prime subs do not count.
Any purchased sub counts, either for yourself as a regular subscription or as a gift sub, will work. Just make sure the streamer is live and has the drops enabled.

After all that, I redeemed the code but no pet has appeared for me anywhere. Neither on the Blizzard launcher as an awaiting gift, not in the pet tab in game. So not sure if there is some delay to receiving the pet once the code is redeemed?

Hmmm, I thought I read somewhere that Prime subs did count. :frowning:

I gifted Hazelnut she is always doing things for mounts and pets and stuff
I like her
so she got two paid subs from me so I can get the Battle pet
$12 bucks it cost me
buying a Battle pet from the Blizzard store costs $10 bucks anyway

Already had the mount from Cata time frame

its not just watch them for 4 hours, you gotta gift twitch subs too. so you have to pay money AND watch a rando to get “free” rewards

1 Like

Right? Once I get the drops, ALL thought of Twitch ends there.

It’s entertaining looking for a streamer I want to donate to for the pet.

Cause I’ll find one that seems fun enough, without many followers, but then while I’m getting ready to, they’ll say something like “Lol why would I stream War Within? Retail is crap.” (But with like, language I can’t post on the forums)

Like okay, onto the “Don’t watch let alone gift” list you go. If you prefer Classic, that’s fine, but don’t crap on the other version. I hate classic, I will never play it, but I won’t tell people they’re dumb for enjoying it.

Have you received the pet yet? I redeemed the code but not pet has come through for me.

1 Like

Both don’t look that great tbh.

I just got the Ghastly Charger a few hours after claiming it. No pet tho and I redeemed the pet like
right away

1 Like

No thanks. Not watching some lame influencer advertise the game, and especially not paying them anything. Dont care enough about more stuff I’ll never use in game.

1 Like

Nope as of this morning still no pet

2 Likes

What if you do it a*se about. Gift your two subs. Get your redeem code. Redeem. Nothing turns up. See you have to be subbed to the channel, and only THEN sub. Still see no pet, I’m now $ deep into this and it says redeem code has been used.

3 Likes

Is there a way of tracking how long you’ve been watching this crap?
You have to watch some basement dweller play the game, for 4 hours. how do you know when the satanic torture is over?

1 Like

Nah. I’ll pass thanks.

1 Like

rolls eyes

Click on your profile and Twitch Drops and Rewards, it’ll take you to a page where it shows the progress accurately.

1 Like

Before it was free and now you need to spend money. No thank you, I m already being served giant ads I am not going to spend money on a random streamer to get a promotional item that should be free

1 Like

open twitch tab, choose streamv olume up it must not be muted, mute internet tab = u can do everything else while that stream is in the background.

On the off chance that you’re being genuine, if you didn’t meet the requirements to earn the reward, you wouldn’t have received a code to redeem. The fact that you got a code to redeem means that you met the requirements.

You didn’t need to be subscribed to the channel. The stream just had to be live, streaming WoW, and have drops enabled. You just needed to purchase two subs from an eligible channel while they were streaming. For example, I purchased one sub for myself from one channel, and purchased a gift sub on another channel. Then I got the code to redeem.

Thanks!
It took me a second to find it, the twitch page is a graphic designer’s nightmare!! LOL
I can actually just click on the little head-and-shoulders yellow icon at the top right, and a drop down menu appears, the progress is shown right there, it doesn’t even take me to another page or anything.

I’ve got the twitch stream going on a second computer which is not connected to sound at this moment, so, no problem with the audio disturbing me.

1 Like

Classes are constantly balanced around content and live performance with or without feedback. Feedback doesn’t just come from streamers.