Support a Streamer and Twitch Drops Now Live!

I do hope the irony of complaining to me about complaining is not lost on you.

Prop looking bad because of all the bugs they been having with pre-patch stuff people are refunding most likely waiting to see how it really is on launch day

1 Like

To quote the great late TotalBiscuit, We do not pre-orderā€¦

1 Like

i mean lots of people still do, but we know day 1 is going to be full of bugs and quests prop not working correctly

Yeah anyone who does is part of the industry wide problem. You would think after Suicide Squad most people would learnā€¦

Itā€™s so much worse than just ā€œwatchingā€ this time:

Q. How many subscriptions do I need to purchase to earn the Watcher of the Huntress Pet for World of Warcraft? Which Tier(s) are eligible for the campaign?
A. To qualify for the reward redemption code, users must purchase two subscriptions of any tier. The subscriptions must be purchased during the duration of the campaign. Prime Subs are excluded.

1 Like

wonder if the same thing is said about people who pre-order tickets for a movie

3 Likes

Tbh I donā€™t even think the Prime Gaming for us is a thing anymore. Hasnā€™t been for months.

I think they dropped it and stuck with Twitch .

Free TCG mount? open a stream and afk for 4 hours? better complain on the forums :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Great another classic release streamer now in retail, completely shutting down servers for the rest of the population; apparently everyone that was at blizzard during the Classic Streamer server killers is no longer working there and some good idea GF of a dev piped in at the board meeting.

read the post, itā€™s not free. you have to pay for a subscription to a channelā€¦ /facepalm

Sure, there are some streamers I like, and Iā€™ll support them, But Iā€™ll be d*mned if Iā€™ll ever support Twitch

Thank you for making the Ghastly Charger a drop for just watching.

2 Likes

Just find a streamer you like, and watch them.

Might I suggest World Renown World of Warcraft streamer, Towelliee, aka the Drop Father?

2 Likes

Honestly, you do not have to watch or even listen to a streamer to receive the drops. All you have to do is find one who is streaming Wow Live and turn the volume off.

1 Like

W for all. Blizz supports streamer/content creators and player base can get items for supporting/watching them. If its not for you then its not for you, no harm no foul. Folks need to relax.

Hi Towelliee.

1 Like

pffftttt. Not a chance.

GD never change, You have given me some good comedy and great content this Tuesday morning while I wait for servers to come back online.