Support a Streamer and Twitch Drops Now Live!

I made reasonable suggestions for those like me who actually grinded for those TCG mounts on other event like giving us the item instead just for people here to laugh and be toxic with me on the VERY FIRST POST: Can Bliz at least make the TCG mounts from Twitch drops tradable? .

Even in this thread, someone flagged a post from me for no reason and it was removed already. Just because I said this:

"The same argument can be made for gladiator mounts, AH dinosaur, FOMO achievs and so on.

May as well just give the mythic mounts instead to end with the whole boosting market.

**** integrity I guess."

I honestly think this community deserves every bad thing that happens in this game at this point seeing how toxic people are for no reason most of the time. A game can only be fun when FAIR PLAY exists. And making those mounts Twitch drops isn’t fun or fair in any shape or form for those who spended hundreds of hours grinding from then. I never felt “entitled” to have things that was removed before I could even play the game, or the AOTC mounts that I’ve missed because I couldn’t play. So why it’s ok to do this things with TCGs?

You know what? Not everyone who got those mounts are whales, or gamblers, or whatever, I live in Brazil, those TCGs didn’t even got released here and I never bought a single WoW token or anything since paying the sub is already expensive enough.

Feels incredible bad, it was my first TCG mount and my favorite mount. I just got happy of how I was using it again since Skyriding was implemented and now it will be just got dust like the Feldrake that no one bother to use anymore, because everyone has and put zero effort in getting it.

1 Like