Sunday Funday!

It’s my I don’t have to run day.

3 Likes

Oh you do jogs / runs?

That’s one thing I could never get into, but I think it’s my frame. I’m too bulky lol

I get worn out doing that too easily. I can lift stuff all day long but running? Nope.

Retail. We’re open all weekend because holiday sales.

I’ll be back to murdering hapless pixels later tonight.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Lol there you go.

I worked retail a long time ago and man you talk about a trip. People are interesting.

2 Likes

I’m going to be making babyback ribs on the pellet grill in a little bit. Beers are chilling. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Grillin, beer, sittin in the puddle, a lil wow, laughter, good people, good music, good times.

1 Like

i had to double check if it was sunday or not.

where are the trolls?!

1 Like

Aliens got em.

1 Like

Congrats! :tada:

:panda_face:

2 Likes

I might do some crocheting later- working on a throw blanket for a friends house warming gift. Other that, run errands, mostly to pick up burger stuff for grilling tomorrow and taking our little dog to Lowes to see if he can squeeze thru the fence we’re gonna have them install soon. Happy Funday!

1 Like

Let’s see I came home after a fully involved house fire to sleep until just now. And I have 5 medical reports to write.

I might get to play really late

:ocean: :mountain: :dragon: :ocean: :mountain: :dragon:

1 Like

I took a nap. It was divine.

1 Like

Sunday Funday is great but Bundy Sundy is much better

1 Like

Lol sorry yall i fell asleep xD

1 Like

Grinding for red box seasonal weapons in Destiny 2.

CURSE YOU AUSTRINGER!!! shakes fist at xbox

2 Likes

I took a nap and I’m trying to figure out what planet I’m on

1 Like

Helped my dad in the garden. Then husband and I played some ESO, followed by some family time with us and my parents watching the new Dr. Strange movie. Will probably try to do a couple mythic dungeons later this evening, followed by a good dose of RP. :slight_smile: Good times.

1 Like

A bit fuzzy, are ya? :wink:

1 Like

Just a tad.