Sunday Funday!

Silly gnomes. lol

Now that’s scary where did the hair come from?

1 Like

Places… lol

I heard a story of what a shaman did to a cheating husband gf and what she did with that part for all to see.cough. So when i see hair hanging i think twice on what it would be.

1 Like

Big oof lol

I’m gonna go to work later in the afternoon then work to around close the go back at 7am tomorrow .

THat’s how I am going to have fun as a restaurant worker on a sunday

1 Like

But do you at least get free food?

Nope have to pay and we don’t get a discount .

We do get a $75 gift card every 3 months but when you look at paying and average of $15-$25 per item it doesn’t last 3 months

1 Like

Dang =/

Well uh, least you’re employed and able to pay bills… right?

(I’m trying to find a positive ._.)

THis is true

1 Like

Most of my shifts got canceled cause of the holiday weekend. =/ I only got in 4 hours, which is going to look terrible on my next paycheck.

THe real positive is once I get through today and tomorrow morning I don’t go back until next Sunday

:grin:

1 Like

lol hey there you go! You get to celebrate TGIF :stuck_out_tongue:

Except I work tomorrow so tomorrow is Friday . Today is 2nd Thursday

1 Like

Ah got you.

“What is today except yesterday’s tomorrow” - Mr.Krabs

Doing some old content, I didn’t get to enjoy during my raiding stint… Chinese food for dinner, with extra crab Rangoons. 4th of July cupcakes for dessert, drop some fireworks off for my grandkids, hit one of my favorite antique stores while I’m there. come home and sit on the widows walk of my roof to watch the towns firework display.

1 Like

Oooh crab rangoons are amazing!

There you go. You get to enjoy parts of it now :smiley:

And the fireworks and all that sounds fun! Can never go wrong with cupcakes either!

Right? there like a Chinese food drug… and I’m unashamedly addicted…lol

1 Like

I’m at work, browsing the forums in between waves of customers.

:unamused:

1 Like

Oh no… what kind of work do you do?

lol sounds about right. I’m not sure if the fiance likes chinese food or not. I do but idk if he does.