Summon Random Favorite Mount does not work properly anymore

They just need to give the otterwordly otter dynamic flight. THAT is the key problem right there. Just take away it’s swim speed like they do with the fish when it’s dynamic.

Bumping this again, as I am still having this issue.
Whilst in steady flight it will only summon ground mounts - though it occasionally works as intended for the first summon.
I do experience it occasionally on skyriding, but only when I’ve just switched, or if I am switching frequently. Most times whilst skyriding it works as intended.
As I said, only ““solution”” is to remove all ground mounts from favourites. I keep periodically adding them back in hopes it’s fixed, it never is :frowning:

1 Like

Same issues as everyone else.

If any ground or aquatic mounts are in tagged as a Favorite Mount, then Summon Random Favorite Mount only summons ground mount(s).

Remove them and it works.

Not acceptable Blizz

1 Like

Bump. I also just had this issue. I swapped to steady flying and was unable to mount on a favorite flying mount, kept mounting me on a land one. I swapped to skyriding and the bug continued. Only logging out to character selection screen fixed it. @blizzard :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

1 Like

Pretty frustrating issue. Would be nice to know Blizzard is at least aware of it and is working on it.

1 Like

This is still happening. Even with only a single ground mount in my favourites, it will always select that one. Gotta cut the small indie company some slack, though… it’s really hard to type “we’re aware of the issue” in this thread, or to, y’know, fix the damn bug.

1 Like

Bumping for visibility yet again.

1 Like

Still happening, same deal as everybody else :frowning:

1 Like

BUMP! Summon Random Favorite in a flight area is summoning ground mounts for me.

I can’t believe this has been broken this long. Come on, Blizz!

1 Like

I am also having problems with this. If I have Steady Flight active, it will only summon the Otherworldly Ottuk Carrier. If I have Skyriding active, it will only summon ground mounts.

Having the same issue here. Random favorite mount (steady flying mode) is only calling ground mounts except for the first summon. Hope to see this fixed soon.

Bump. Still bugged. Can we have some service over here?

1 Like

Just adding another voice to the crowd, here. Still getting only ground mounts, which has unfortunately killed my characters a couple of times, lol. Hoping there is a fix coming soon!

Bump, still bugged for me as well.

so glad this is still bugged weeks later.

I never had this happen before, then noticed it today after a friend brought it up yesterday. Interestingly, it wasn’t affecting my mounts when I swapped to skyriding at first, it is now though. Wonderful feature

Another voice to the chorus. Come on Blizzard, can we at least get an acknowledgement that this is indeed a bug and someone is thinking about fixing it?

2 Likes

Very similar for me, in steady flight mode, it keeps summoning my felsaber when im on my DH. Wont summon anything other than the felsaber.

Edit: oh hey, just switched to skyriding and it still would only summon my felsaber…

I hope this isn’t going to be broken indefinitely. Granted, July wasn’t too long ago but some acknowledgement would be nice at least.

Bump again, because it’d be nice to perform basic functions without fuss.