Sulfuras-PVP

Reminder ironforge pro hasn’t updated since the patch and it’s very possible there’s been a massive influx of no players

Also like nobody is logging pre patch raids

2 Likes

Wowcensus isn’t perfect but it is close. If people are curious I would suggest downloading the addon and checking it out for themselves.

I think it was 486 at 70 at about 2am ST. Prime time numbers would be nice, but that is pretty good as far as I can tell.

Because if u where an allies 2 weeks ago … u would have got gank on site … it was 100% horde owned.

Now we have fresh meat and cry babies to gank … 1200 new customer loser to gank.

Thanks blizzard

High population servers have a fair enough amount of players and don’t have queue times.

There’s other options than just Benediction/Faerlina y’know

Suck to be u on those servers …
I have no queur and bg pop so quick …

6k of honor an hour. Bring more fresh meat bags for us

Female dwarves are still extinct. :rofl:

I’d move there in a heartbeat. That’s the server I “grew up” on and only transferred to Grobbulus after it died. I have yet to be able to play except for one brief stint during my lunch since prepatch launched. Really hate to leave, but considering moving to Sulfuras because I want to just be able to play.

1 Like

Making a lvl 1 character there so I can move there if it becomes the new Bene!

I would transfer to DD as well but they won’t revive it - they detested having to create it in the first place. They sabotaged it from the start by saying there would be only 1 rp-pvp server and opening DD up after guilds and the rest from ED had already established on Grobb. Had they created both rp-pvp servers from the start, they would have been equal in pop size and both flourishing.

2 Likes

I’m actually considering spending good money to transfer OFF this server. Can’t do a single thing without a posse of your own to roll with because the horde refuse to attack you one on one as none of you horde have the gonads to fight with anything less than a half a dozen homies at your back. Step out by yourself to try and do one single daily and you’re camped until you hit the respawn wait limit and are forced to just log for a bit.

I was Horde on Sulfuras when TBC started. I would tell the other horde to stop incessantly ganking alliance because it would ruin the server and, sure enough, these people ruined the server. This was back when it was like 60/40.

1 Like

Probably because ironforge.pro is a garbage way to see how full a server is and needs to stop being touted as the gold standard. It’s trash.

1 Like

If only every single person on horde Sulfuras had listened to you :frowning:

They’re so foolish!

I personally don’t consider levels 1 to 9 to be actual players. I usually do a few separate checks. 10 to 70 and 60 to 70

60 to 70 is a more important metric for me personally.

I was ganked coming out of Shattered halls by a group of alliance. All I could think was that nature is healing.

3 Likes

im gonna level up a horde here.
I was hoping for a fresh east pvp server. While skyfury is fresh, its probably gonna die when the streamers and their locust followers stop playing in 2 months.
at worst I can go back to this druid on Grob, if the server dies.

Does anyone know for how long the free transfer from benediction will last?

I am seriously considering moving to this server.

I will check on it later tonight and scan the AH prices to see if it’s worth. At this point I don’t know if I will be able to raid, so probably a mega server isn’t my best option.

Yes please all of you leave benediction so my queues are better. Nothing bad will happen, go have fun!

1 Like

Sulfuras PVP Currently
Horde 10,448
Allianc 7,267

3 Likes

These numbers is the people currently total right?

Either way, I would call it a high population server with those numbers.

And 7k+ Alliance is enough for raiding. Plus we get to do wpvp unlike Benediction