Sulfuras-PVP

Don’t worry I didn’t want to stay on a carebear server anyway

Race checks out.

Yeah total. I am trying to get 60-70, but blizz slowed things down, so it takes forever. The pop mix that I can see is what I expect and see on other servers–20% dks etc. The races look goofy–13% gnomes and 6% draenei. wtf. Time will balance that though. Auctions are like that too. Alliance looks like they need JCs for example, but players who are considering transferring might want to look at that. You can infer a lot from the fact that JC is lacking and lower Draenei. Lots of returning classic peeps.

server is already listed as full LMAO.

I cant transfer because I have email. In order to log I need to wait 6 hours queue.

My only hope is that by tomorrow the free transfer still there!

1 Like

This! Wish people would stop bowing at ‘Ironforge’ like its the final word.

Been thinking about moving, but I dont want to move to a server where I cant leave town to kill things or farm things in WOTLK as an Alliance player

I love PVP but 1 vs 10 every time i go anywhere isnt pvp

Benediction is just a trash server, its a PVE server.

2 Likes

I like your flame bait, but let me troll you off topic.

Right now things are trending in the Alliance’s direction. They went from a figment to a real PvP threat. They have taken control of key points like summoning stones and questing areas like the Ring of Blood.

This server is going to get really interesting in the next few weeks as more people relocate. What you said made me think about something… who are the people that are transferring from Ben? They are not the Care Bears that you are trolling as. They are people looking for actual world PVP.

Horde better get their act together cause these folks came to dance. This server may actually start to flip the other direction as the horde players who don’t like world PvP transfer off.

The good thing is that horde players who like world PVP will start to move here instead of Grobb. I know a couple that are coming from Faerlina.

Anyways, nice flamebait and thank you for trolling my thoughts onto that topic.

Who are the people who ARE coming to Sulfuras? :thinking:

I think they are some froggy folks looking for a fight. Good times are coming to Sulfuras.

3 Likes

3 hours ago the Alliance AH had 25,000 auctions up on Sulfuras, Horde had 69,000.
Now, Alliance AH has 27,000 and the Horde has 69,500.

Seems to be slowly heading towards a more balanced state, at least for now.

your AH works?

1 Like

Well, I’m not playing on Sulfuras. Just hanging out on a low level Gnome, watching things evolve. It’s a little interesting.

27,500 auctions up now.

1 Like

There’s no set timeframe. Once the queues die down. Given they’re still peaking over 10k, I imagine the transfers will be open for awhile. How long Sulfuras remains a destination is potentially in question though, if the server continues to gain ground at this pace.

I just transferred to sulfuras and I’m glad I did, As an ally I haven’t had good wpvp for a long time :slight_smile:

1 Like

You realize the alliance are just as bad, it has nothing to do with faction, those kinds of players are on both sides. Other day there was an alli priest and mage camping the HFC stone, it was tough to fight them cause they would just gang up on you, but eventually the priest left and the mage stuck around. I whooped him so hard 1v1 he spirit resed immediately.

This was my exact experience.

Seems pretty great there, and glad I have my characters there.

not in a one sided faction dominated realm it doesn’t. I’m a cheerleader for Sulfuras right now, its nice to see so many people making the move

2 Likes

We’re coming from Bene so we’re all ravenous and bloodthirsty

2 Likes

I logged into my alliance boosted char on Sulfaras, went to Honor hold. It was cleaned out of NPCS and had a group of horde camping everyone.

No thanks

That’s the spirit!

rather silly that pvp bothers you, especially considering the amount of alliance that are IN THE WORKS of moving here.
“I can’t play the game cus pvp!” FLASH NEWS: THAT IS PLAYING THE GAME

1 Like

I’m actually interested to see how the population shapes up; whether we’re going to get a 2nd smaller, actual PvP realm. That would be an awesome silver lining if we did.

I’m going to be watching If.pro this coming Wednesday.