Sulfuras-PVP

what about sulfuras AH?

Currently 8000+ people in que to get into grobb if even half of that number moved to a new server that server would no longer be dead.

3 Likes

Lots of ally are coming from Ben and Grob I guess.

2 Likes

Iā€™m curious to see if all the transfers coming in literally revives a dead server.

Maybe they can revive more dead servers?

Iā€™ve got a horde toon thatā€™s been on Sulfuras for awhile. Prior to prepatch, the horde side was ā€œokishā€. Not great, but I wouldnā€™t agree with people saying it was dead. Since the transfers opened, horde side actually seems pretty busy. Itā€™s not mega server busy, but chat is way, way livelier and thereā€™s a lot more people in Org than Iā€™ve seen since like vanilla.

Previously, I basically never saw Alliance toons out in the world and now Iā€™m running into more and more. If the Alliance side fills out a bit more, the server could actually be pretty solid. So Iā€™m cautiously optimistic there.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s it im going to sulfuars whoā€™s me ā€¦ ā€œkriket soundsā€ hmm

If they really want to make progress, I think they should put incentives on playing on a ā€œnon-megaā€ server. Throw in even more bonus exp, bonus honor, whatever. Every little bit helps in spreading things out.

2 Likes

They should resurrect Deviate Delight and allow free xfers to it, it was the only other rp pvp server and that is probably a big reason a lot of people arenā€™t transferring off grobb.

2 Likes

What we could do is have Blizzard create a new RP-PvP server, get transfers going to it and relabel Grob as normal pvp. It basically is normal pvp at this point anyway.

1 Like

Iā€™d rather it stay small, but I would like it to be 50/50 faction balance.

In an somewhat ironic turn of eventsā€¦Sulfuras is listed as full on the server list at the moment lol.

lots of alliance at ROB atm. they actually took control of it. I wasnt even sure alliance actually existed here. crazy stuff.

ya plz stay on ben last thing we need are people who cry about ques

the que to log in?

Itā€™s also a mix of people resubbing to their forced xferā€™d realm Sulfuras.

1 Like

I didnā€™t believe it, but Sulfuras is alive on both sides.

I rolled a human and it is parked in Stormwind. There are a lot of people here and it is 2am ST. The auction house has lots of stuff. Prices are decent. If I were Ally and I wanted the Grobb experience without a two hour q this is where I would go.

But donā€™t take my word for it. Roll a toon and take the 125 second walk to SW and see for yourself. Check out good old channel four too. LFG is not a dysfunctional mess.

Getting that good olā€™ pvp server feel again after almost 2 years. Feel free to xfer here, I donā€™t gank you until youā€™re 70 and can defend yourself or if you attack me.

1 Like

I 100% believe this is a post to incentivize people to come to Sulf so OP and his guild can sell them gold and other RMT

1 Like

Horde side has plenty of people to sell gold toā€¦ and there are plenty of people selling.

The surprise here is Ally. They were extinct and now they exist. Itā€™s like Jurassic Park except with Dwarves.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s why my 10 Deviate Delight Alliance chars are on Sulfuras. Last time I played they were not allowing pvp xfers to servers I had horde on already so that ruled out Grobb as a destination and there are no other balanced pvp servers so I just let the chips fall where they may.

3 Likes