Prob the best destination if it is available
come join us

26 Likes

dead server. maximum copium.

nice try, just transfer out

8 Likes

that happens when you have a couple dozen players online yes

5 Likes

Sulfuras actually had 1200 Alliance online when I checked a few hours ago.

3 Likes

did you count them on /who?
ironforge shows something slightly different

Used the census addon. Close to 1200 when you count 1-9 manually (addon ignores 1-9):

2 Likes

i though they broke it in classic interesting to see it still works

They broke it for a very short time and then as usual addons developers found a way around the Blizzard API restrictions.

1 Like

also jesus Christ the amount of paladins and dks

Ohhh yeah. There was over 18,000 auctions on the AH too. The free transfers are at least getting a few people, as well as a lot of people coming back and some new levelers.

Not sure if this will actually keep the server healthy in a few months time but maybe, guess we’ll find out.

3 Likes

This post brought to you by:

Blizzard Entertainment

3 Likes

Ironforge only shows LOGGED raiders. It does not account for:

• Those who did a raid that was not logged
  • Those who were on and playing who did not raid

As of a week ago, Sulfuras was a dead server. It still is somewhat. Probably has about 2000-2,500 with prepatch, seen when using the Census addon.

1 Like

Look at the dates on ironforge:

“Data for reset #65 (from 23 August 2022 to 30 August 2022)”

Things may have changed in the past 4 days.

2 Likes

4585 horde atm. There was a wait at the ROB last night at 12:30am ST.

I rolled here to level and xfer off. I could farm all the mats and never had to compete for mobs… now there are people everywhere. FML

2 Likes

I don’t know what people are talking about. I did the xfer to Sulfuras and it has been pretty poppin for Alliance so far.

2 Likes

Amazing how many people have their heads in the sand isnt it?

1 Like

Sulfuras is a high pop realm now and was medium before, its only getting busier and appears quite healthy.
Not a megaserver though which is great!

3 Likes

This is actually really awesome to see, Sulf was my Vanilla-BC realm before it died.

Would love to see it come back up.

Newer player looking to transfer off bene. Is there a decent alliance population that finding dungeon groups wouldn’t be too time consuming?

IT is still broken. The /who wait time is way longer than it used to be. The amount of people using the addon (and uploading) needs to be a LOT higher to get even close to realistic numbers.

It’s better than nothing though