Sulfuras and thunderfury

Have you guys not seen the Swifty vs ret video? Dude had sulfuras and still got recked. Paladin’s are bottom tier, the meta is going to be Sulfuras as a hunter weapon

Not a strawman. Don’t buzzword terms you don’t understand just because I called you out on your inconsistency.

TF makes warriors aoe tank gods o top of already being a better functioning tank. You’ll never get Tf on your paladin

Wow, over a hundred replies and no one else called you out for being a troll?

Sir, I’m upgrading my previous rating to 10 trolls out of 10! Clearly we are dealing with a master troll here.

2 Likes

unless your the guild leader, no guild in their right minds would ever let a paladin have a thunderfury, and if you have one as a paladin, the entire server is going to laugh at you

1 Like

Watch world of paladincraft 4. The first fight is Grievous with Sulfuras vs 2 AQ geared fury wars. He wins.

Yeah sure TF is pala prio. Maybe if the guild is yours and you ninja loot it

I mean Asmonggold said it was a Pally weapon and McConnell and Swifty were both present. The three of them combined know more about the game than anyone in this thread does, so I’m going to assume they are right and none of you know what you’re talking about.

It’s closer to 8k if you buy everything. Guilds usually sell sulfuron ingots for 800g a piece, arcanite bars go for around 25g, and your guild should be able to provide you with the other mats.

(50 x 25) + (8 x 800) = 7650g

If you want TF as a Pally, all you have to do is host weekly MC pugs, reserve the bindings, and get lucky with binding drops. Chances are you wont get them in a guild run.

Probably best to have a pally as your alt if you’re going to do anything other than heal anyway.

Well I plan on being nightfall ret. Hopefully a guild will take me in. I do want to get hand of rag if possible for pvp. Tf I don’t care about because I have no desire to try tanking. Without a taunt it just seems too stressful.

Now that’s a more reasonable strategy, but what warrior is going to run in an MC pug if the bindings are reserved for a paladin?

A warrior that needs other gear from MC, one who got benched or missed the guild raid that week, and realizes that the chances of bindings actually dropping and getting mad over are so low that it’s still worth their time to go for the other gear that they actually have a decent likelihood of seeing. Not worth wasting a week’s lockout just because you don’t like the idea of a Pally reserving TF on their own hosted raid.

But if you are pugging MC, most of that gear is obsolete except for the legendary drops.

I don’t know where you get that idea from. MC pugs will happen as soon as they can fill the slots with people.

Will they be fast runs? No.
Can they likely get to Garr/Baron? Yeah

ok, fair enough

Agreed that it should go to the mt over anybody else. Reminded me of a hunter in vanilla that got it and I asked why, said “tanks didn’t want it” blew my mind when he said that.

you(Paladin) will NEVER get sulfuras and/or thunderfury over Shaman/Rogues/Warrior.

Period.

Over shaman? LMFAO bruh pally don’t compete with shaman. Rogue can’t wield sulfuras . Troll post is obvious

You’re really that dumb eh?

Shaman/Warrior was for Sulfuras.

Rogue/Warrior was for Thunderfury.

Dumb post is obvious.