Sulfuras and thunderfury

Interesting. What about for 1v1 PvP? The nature spell pen would help keep your poisons applied and the 20% attack speed reduction would help against physical damage dealers.

Seems like it would still be BiS for PvP, at least against a physical damage dealing target.

I have no issues with giving your best Pally healer in the raid a Sulfuras. If they’re killin it every week using 1 damn button - then by all means, let the guy have some fun in PvP/open world content for a while.

As for a Pally tank…much less a Pally tank with TF? That’s a big yikes for me. God bless the 39 other mentally challenged people that would allow that level of shenanigans to occur.

2 Likes

MAY be a stretch?

It’s the best threat generator INTO burning crusade.

There’s no way any sane guild is giving one to a paladin.

1 Like

Idk when it comes to PvP, but if the argument is that you’re trying to get it for PvP, it’d be just as fair for a pally to want it for farming/dungeon runs at that point.

Not even remotely. Not even if a Prot-Pally hyped Esfand would come into existence, hyping up the desire to play one, would they even then claim a TF.

Well that could be debated. But I’ll be playing Horde and I won’t be playing a rogue so I won’t have to worry about it :sunglasses:

Nah, you used a hypothetical situation to remind me how you think it should work.

Welcome back to reality.

Good luck finding a guild that let’s you roll need over a warrior for the bindings.

The raid leader.

Well the hand of rag really is more a pvp weapon for any class. That’s why plenty of war, paly, and enhance had it.

I wasnt talking about Hand of Rag. That should go to anyone who wants to spend the 8k gold to get it imo. It’s basically a meme weapon for PvE.

TF is a different story.

lol there’s a video somewhere of Sodapoppin screaming at his TBC guild to give him the Warglaive off Illidan even though he lost the roll to another rogue in the raid.

He got it because he’s a streamer. That’s what happens.

If Esfand wanted both TF and Sulfuras for his ret pally, he could simply masterloot them, along with his ZG mounts, and no one would quit his raid because the big streamers are surrounded by sycophants.

1 Like

How hard is it to get TF? Do you need a group of people to help you like the scepter quest?

There are two rare drops you need off of MC bosses. They are bop so you have to know who is next in line before they drop.

TF are huge weapons for warrior tanks and warriors should get absolute priority over other classes in any guild that values progression and retaining their warriors.

Yes, but every raiding guild has a pre-defined loot system that the raid leader NEEDS TO ADHERE TO if he doesn’t want his guild to break up.

1 Like

Every loot is ret paladin loot (In rare cases : hunter)

1 Like

Yes yes yes.

Which means Paladins should be prio for TF.

It’s clearly designed for AOE tanking. Warriors are poop at AOE tanking.

2 Likes

Exactly. Leave it to the real aoe masters.

Only in your guild, so get started with your recruiting and don’t forget to forget to mention that your paladin will get loot priority on TF.

There’s two bindings so hopefully you’ll be able to transfer, rename and rebuild a new guild after you’ve looted the first one.

3 Likes

I just think it’s hilarious how salty people are getting over the POSSIBILITY of a paladin getting something they’ve resigned to not getting because “MT Prio” anyway.

The original TF was limited to warrior, pally, rogue, hunter (which I think was there as a joke) ONLY. It was designed for Paladins to use.