Succubus is sexist please remove/ incubus incoming

Except I didn’t lose. If you’d payed attention to the constructive conversation, the incubus glyph was the most popular recommendation that I even added to the OP. This conversation was about solutions. We solved it.

Tell me you didn’t read past the title, without telling me you didn’t read past the title.

Cya/

yeah i can

Bugs Bunny gif
NO

Finland also has the best metal bands

We won already!

Meh… idk .

Oh this thread is still here. I guess you guys heard there are now two sexist demons to remove from the game now. lol

1 Like

Actually, this thread is directly responsible for the change.

I didn’t say it wasn’t. Though to be honest I don’t know how you consider it a win when your goal was to get the succubus removed on the basis that it was sexist. I don’t think adding a male version cancels that sort of thing out. If succubus is sexist, based on it’s merits, which I don’t agree with, adding a incubus doesn’t actually make the succubus any less sexist.

2 Likes

I’ve been here from the beginning. Your OP originally only had this text;

You added the edits after the initial pushback. The fact that you’re claiming victory now strongly implies your initial thread was never made in good faith.

Not sure what else there is to discuss at this point.

2 Likes

I changed my view over the course of the discussion. Many people recommended a glyph or adding the incubus as a compromise. While it wasn’t my idea, I agree that it was a good compromise. That’s why I added it to the OP. So I don’t take direct responsibility, it was a community effort.

1 Like

Again, I changed my view over the course of the discussion. Many people recommended a glyph or adding the incubus as a compromise. While it wasn’t my idea, I agree that it was a good compromise. That’s why I added it to the OP. So I don’t take direct responsibility, it was a community effort.

/steps on your toe!
/then tries to fix it!

If you cant duck it….

I won’t even use it and I’m thrilled. Very cool, everyone! :smiley:
May you and your new incubus have many prosperous adventures!

1 Like

I probably won’t use it either, but more options and parity is always a win in my book.

1 Like

Took a break from the forums for a good 6-8 months. Glad it hasn’t changed. Tbh have both - would be cool to have a swoleducer around.

What the heck is this

incubi. swole-male-thing with a whip is the first thing that came to mind