Succubus is sexist please remove/ incubus incoming

I have no idea why, never actually noticed till it was pointed out to me recently. It’s just weird to look at now.

1 Like

Honestly, why does the jailer have nipples? Isn’t he some kind of deity? It’s just us mammals that need to feed our young with our mammories.

I’m gonna have to google it now. I love me some ken doll naked no nip pecs.

Hades beat after years, garden is still producing no frost yet.

Still want to cancel everything, since things I love are now offensive. Might as well go out with a bang and make a twitter account.

1 Like

lol no. Nice try though.

Are alone in this? Practically yes. you are alone in the belief that she needs to be canceled. Only 2 people want her canceled, and they are walking around the forum pointing out stupid things to cancel because they want to feel like they are some sort of hero of the people.

By Keeping the female demon for the Lockies? Yes. this is the right thing.

1 Like

If you read the thread there are several people who agreed to some extent.

Honest to Bob, I can’t believe the stuff coming out. In years of playing I never encountered the level of misogyny we are seeing today in the forums.

Try to adapt yourself and learn to love the succubus, Preach brother! You need to adapt and try to be cool with the succubus. I mean, what does she do thats so offensive? look adorable? YES!

Thats this dude in a nutshell. He’s a Misogynist

1 Like

Well, change is incremental. I believe we are heading for a better society, not a worse one. A society that pays women the same as men. A more equitable society that doesn’t disproportionately leverage women and minorities for a select few peoples collective gain.

I’m not though.

It’s gross. You know had a handful of bad times in game, really nothing. This whole movement though, it’s stinky, like a bowel one.

I can’t believe the stance so many are touting is remove female sexuality instead of introducing the male counterparts for instance. Covering us up doesn’t solve the problem, better education is needed on all levels.

I wish there was better sexual education in schools so ppl didn’t have to rely on WoW for sexual edcucation.

1 Like

A lot of people have requested an incubus to even things out. Others have suggested glyphs, different armor, a different demon. The conversation evolved past just simply remove. I told people when I thought they had good ideas that I hadn’t thought of.

You can probably learn all you need to know from cable television programs these days.

A society that demonizes any revealing aspect of the female form, that it needs to be covered up to “protect” those that it would “offend”.

Yea nah, not a society I would consider would be for the better.

2 Likes

I grew up in the late 90’s early 2000’s under a strictly conservative “abstinence only” Catholic School board. Every Sunday night at 10pm i would watch the Sue Johanson show, a 70 year old lesbian, teacher, writer and nurse, answering candid questions and giving honest answers about sex.

1 Like

Who still pays for cable television?

1 Like