Succubus is sexist please remove/ incubus incoming

You do? like the burning people out of their businesses? or the molestation of children by certain HATE groups. or the cancel of people you do not agree with? NO that is Hateful bs there. Society is better when you ignore the sniveling rats that promote “DO AS I SAY OR ELSE WE WILL DESTROY YOUR LIVELYHOOD”. the 2% does not own the 98% against cancel culture. that is what society needs to do. ignore and laugh and mock people like you

3 Likes

Sue is incredible. LOL Love her humor and everything. I do not think she was gay, she didnt let it define her, she was an honest candid woman, LOL some of the people that called in were… very strange… what made the show awesome

1 Like

LEt’s talk about Cable TV. Nickelodeon- went woke, they went broke, also abused children actors. and a one of the heads directors or w/e was fired. Anything that goes woke, goes broke.
Nickelodeon lost billions. gilette lost 8 bill, Disney losing money, Blizzard lost respect, money, Coke went woke, Wokeacola wont even touch Blizzard anymore… they also lost money… may I go on? lol

She is. she’s married to a woman her name is Ejnor Johanson.

I didn’t think so either but I just found this out like a year ago.

1 Like

That’s awesome. Sue never set there and demanded respect for her sexuality, she just let her words and actions speak for herself. She also designed a few um adult novelties.
Bless Sue, she’s the Canadian treasure that needs protected at all costs. Sue didn’t let her sexuality define her, her work ethic and personality defined her. She is a treasure!

EDIT
Sue also helped me too - I went through Sex-ED as a kid, and wasnt for her show. I wouldn’t of made A’s Lol. didnt need to study, just stay up late with my mom, watch the show and laugh our fool heads off.

1 Like

HEADING towards. Meaning we aren’t there yet, but if we do the work, we can be.

Blizzard didn’t lose money because they went woke…

I don’t know. Older people?

ohh… yeah… the 11 WB banned cartoons, with those more do you want to get involved?

Blizzard seems to listen to this kind of toxic community like yours that fuels its Cancel culture tendency.

We will hopefully make a fruit instead of a succubus friend.

But to counter your dilemma, agree that WB always puts an ad that prejudices the past should not be forgotten.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOLBQTLUEAAAJzn?format=jpg&name=small
1 Like

Nope, even going outside is leading to temptation. Best stay indoors. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

So you want older people get a sex education by watching cable TV?

1 Like

I just need to cover up more in the unbearable heat, so men are not tempted. I read it in the WoW forums, so it must be correct!

Passing out and fainting from heat exhaustion is coming back! Just like the good ole days when I couldn’t vote.

3 Likes

I still don’t understand why people want to mix reality into a fantasy game albeit in some strange half-trolling, half-white knight sense.

This game is losing its competitive edge because it’s taking itself too seriously. It’s a game and no one cares if there is some fictional PG-13, ESRG T for Teen rating.

Of all the dumb things so obsess over in the game.

Making the game designed more for the 30-80% group where the majority of players fall within is where the game design should be headed not down some arbitrary crusade against immoralism.

But I guess it’s easier?

1 Like

At least you acknowledged the WB past. I’m not toxic though my friend!

Yes, yes they did. it was one of the reasons

No - the woke people will attack each other, because its a contest, who is woke more than the other woke person. sorry, but you are not changing anything. - even if Succubus is changed because 2% desire it so, they will have backlash and even more people quitting BECAUSE it feels like they are punishing the player base FOR THEIR BAD decisions at work. THAT is all. REAL people shouldn’t be forced to go woke, we speak with our wallets, and several companies hit billions of loss for doing it… this will be no different. go woke, go broke.

1 Like

I mean if they need it.

I think there are many contributing factors regarding WoW losing its competitive edge.

It seems like people who can’t let go of the past are the most resistant.

but it varies or would be ignored when they are online games.

In any case, they wouldn’t care if it was rated M or A either, because even then he continues to censor for no reason like South park or Wolfenstein, like this idiot warlock who wants a fruit instead of a Succubus.

You B and Compained about WB being racist for old cartoons in the 1950’s… Pot meet kettle.

1 Like