Succubus is sexist please remove/ incubus incoming

More name calling. That means you lost right?

I thought I was nice to you. Even befriended you and asked about your garden.

Do murloc females have boobs?

Hello Pot - meet kettle.
Sorry you are not chasing me away by butchering my posts to death in Quotes. I called you a snowflake because you are the one posting what should be canceled and what should not. INSTEAD of canceling your subscription and running off to play pokemon go. or something less offensive, what are we canceling next? I want to watch. Perhaps pokemon. they beat up a pokemon with another pokemon. stuff it in a ball and force it to fight and feed it nuggets of bad food.

2 Likes

Snowflakes, Karenā€™s, ninnyā€™s , juniorā€¦

You are very condescending. Its not nice to treat people that way.

Hereā€™s the thing, If you donā€™t like the way the game is heading, you can quit too.

When I went to the store today, I noticed my chest cleavage. In fine Blizzard fashion I used a kleenex to cover up as to not offend the convenience store clerk.

Am I woman-ing right?

2 Likes

He hates it. He is a condescending little man. He doesnā€™t like his medicine.
Donā€™t dish it out if you cannot take it? He also thinks he won some sort of morality contest. Seriously? LOL
Sorry not here to make my warlock summon a party of sausages. I want a female that is independent. and if he heard her talk. SHE IS very independent. He mains the class that objectifies women (in his belief) and itā€™s makinā€™ him mad. he objectifies women, by wanting to have her deleted.

2 Likes

Hey Iā€™ve been reasonable and consistent. All youā€™ve done is call people names and then say if you call people names you lost. Those are your words, not mine.

Itā€™s funny, you c all people snowflakes and then proceed to cry about stuff getting changed.

Pot meet kettle.

Currently do not pay for it now. and havenā€™t for months. gold for service. I do old mog runs. and moonguard, mogs sell for a premium, 10-15 runs BOOM paid for the month.

it is funny, you objectify the succubus, because you want her canceled.
Congrats on being sexist. You want to lose the little succubus that cracks her whip and tells you not touch what you cannot affordā€¦ is that it? She wonā€™t let ya touch the merchandise with those icky dead hands? AHHH she turned you downā€¦ poor deader.

Is that comedy? Donā€™t quit your day job!

Succubus are pretty based.

Loosely based on the traditional concept. This is blizzards rendition of her though.

Is that true? you objectify women by wanting the only female representative in the Warlock class lineup canceled. Yes it isā€¦ very true

More selective editing. You must be a journalist.

Hereā€™s a headline for youā€¦

ā€œBlizzard does the right thing and cleans up questionable content from WoW.ā€

Those pepperoni nips still haunt me at night.

Slightly related, did you know that the male models in FFXIV donā€™t have visible nipples?

Blew my mind.

1 Like

I did not know that. is that a game choiceā€¦ or?

I donā€™t get why the Jailerā€™s nipples ever have to be in frame. That one shotā€¦ i know which one you are talking about.

1 Like

How is your garden by the way? Did you beat hades?

So what you are saying is the rendition of the Succubus is a rendition and only based on the folklore creature, but not exactly as depicted.
Ahh! So she does NOT need to be canceled, I mean your class is evil in itself. lore wise untrusted, by practically every race in the gameā€¦ So a rendition but suited under the ESRB at its ratingā€¦ so she does not need canceled at all.