Succubus is sexist please remove/ incubus incoming

Because that’s the discussion

You’ve become a cringelord Lokath, you went from remove succubus to add incubus, that’s how i know you’re a fake.

This thread suddenly lose alot of its value.

1 Like

If they censor succubus, they better censor Lilith in Diablo 4 as well, in fact just rewrite the story & remove Lilith entirely, right Blizzard?

All women can be replaced by fruit… now which is the least offensive fruit will be the new debate.

Believe me, my fragile female brain can’t take the changes either.

1 Like

You sure like to throw that cringe word around. I guess we can’t all be as cool as you.

The reason I changed my stance from a hardline to a more negotiable position is because of constructive dialogue I’ve had with hundreds of other people.

But please, continue telling people they are “cringe”. You’re starting to sound like a one trick pony.

Things are a changing.

Yep, Blizzard will no longer get money from me. That’s a big change.

And frankly Lokath, I was too kind here, and am pretty freaking outraged by the removal of anything remotely female based, instead of adding the male equivalents. It shows that society still isn’t on board with teaching children that wearing a tank top as a female is not offensive, and that it’s wrong to personally objectify women. They also need to teach that some people are ok with this skimpy clothes and all, and that doesn’t make them lesser as a female. Your whole thread stinks of this, and even the T calling you out makes me chuckle, the same T who wants all skimpy stuff removed under the guise of protecting women.

3 Likes

I hear you. I think they left this thread up to gauge player reaction .

there is no issue.

Blizzard has already done that for me. Not because “wemen are demeaned in da game cause da succ is too attractive, and dey removed it from Hearfstewn DERHHHHHHH :woozy_face:

What demeans women is that they think its 1945. and its the days of the waltons, where anything nude below the ears is bad.

2 Likes

Honestly was looking forward to the patch, then all this additional stuff came out and I am asking myself, so is this going to cost us a raid tier really?

1 Like

Lets face real facts, This bs the op is mouth-breathing about has nothing to do with right or wrong, he just wants something to complain about.
Changing game to “Snowflake” it up, isn’t helping anything, its just to make their own self conscious feel better about themselves, while sitting around being sued off their arses. lol. Too little too late to proof.
Why punish US for their activities IRL. Probably cause a tier loss, and instead of just changing names of a couple characters, they’re going to butcher the game of all it’s interesting factors. i like my succubus, shes cute and sassy.
These two Ninnies just want to ruin fun things, because they want to feel important.

3 Likes

No one cares about your self righteous reasons. People like what they have, and don’t need some simpering person demanding people lose something they may like. You are a fake, you had no issue for years about anything and you probably wear mogs worse than how my beloved little succubus is dressed.
There is a reason why people play female NE druids… its because they are attractive. SO please remove yourself off your high horse huh?
Blizz shut this thread down - its only showing you that the majority of your playerbase like the succubus, and perhaps make a glyph of the incbus. i mean that would make me some monayy (scribe and all).
Do not take away more female characters, because two people (one who is actually a user of a warlock and is hypercritical) and the other just a righteous fighter… MUST KEEP our girl safe!!
hugs his succubus on his lock
Edit: This thread cannot lose something it never had… .value… lol

4 Likes

wat?? That’s not what succubus are at all… but ya, Blizz will remove it for you snowflakes so fear not.

1 Like

That’s hurtful. I thought we’d bonded.

Do you know what happens when you get enough snowflakes in the same place?

A blizzard. Bring a coat.

Nah I don’t think it will cost a raid tier. It takes minimal work to make these changes.

Imagine how boring and empty your life must be to care about stuff like this

2 Likes

Bud just stop.

None of this is good for women, and if you think it is you need to talk to more women and get their takes. Thing is, more are offended by this style of thinking than anything else, what is happening here is beyond your plight, and sadly I am thinking this may work out for you, it’s not for the better.

What Blizzard is showing us is that their solution to this is retconning women’s rights to dress as they choose, which shows us they learned nothing from recent events. It shows us that we are the bad guys, and in order to fix their impulse urges we need to have smaller covered breasts and be replaced by fruit.

If you can’t see how that may be bothersome to us ladies, I don’t want to hear anything from you anymore.

7 Likes

I thought we were friends…