Succubus is sexist please remove/ incubus incoming

It’s pretty bad then

even so. men who want women to submit to them, is gross. not how I was raised, I am not a girl, but I look back at how the women were in my own family. leaders and strength, no men told them what to wear or what to do.
Women fought against this for years and years, and these people who are so brainwashed by what media and so on tells them. they are either overly sexualized or they demand people to button their top up to their neck. there is no happy medium, because they aren’t happy.
I find these people are a sickness to society, they butcher everything they touch. They believe women subject themselves to men, then turn around and subject them to some sort of rule that they deem worthy. You must do this, you must do that, the title of this thread makes it sound like he wants what he wants, and he won’t take no for an answer, while making himself look like a sexist freak. just in his mannerisms.

2 Likes

I made several concessions though

Yes, you are.

You’re so triggered that you went full on Karen and created a thread to try and get the succubus fired from WoW :rofl:

1 Like

not good enough. we dont need a change for the succubus, this isnt a game met for 8 year olds.
Hearthstone - absolutely remove her. cause its rated for 8+
WOW - NO. NO. NO

We may disagree on less than you think. I just pointed out that I made concessions and I’m not only taking what I want and only that.

Whatever that means.

Well you are certainly entitled to your opinion. Thank you for your input.

That I was not going to accept anything other than complete removal .

(Lokath) did a bad attempt at trolling ,my undead minion ,but Ill bite again…i agree with this poster here that we dont need to be told how we should or shouldnt dress…ie sl%t shamed

2 Likes

Isn’t that what leftist cancel culture is all about?
Karen set to full blast 24/7. There is no off switch.

1 Like

Lighten up, Francis

you asked to be trolled when you posted your comment

1 Like

This isn’t a troll. As you can see there has been adversarial, yet constructive discussion betwixt people who may not agree. Several people have reached a general consensus.

Passing every opinion that you don’t agree with as “trolling” is kind of fascist.

here’s a good topic for your next whiny post: undead promote unhealthy eating and should gain at least 500lbs so they can be beautiful at any size

also, you may want to google the meaning of fascism instead of just throwing it around like that

2 Likes

Heres a good post too: Don’t be a warlock and complain about something you probably use to this day. because it’s comes across as fake news. lol

1 Like

does this place have a manager this karen can talk to? cause I’m sure he or she will be asking for one soon enough

Blizzard is slowly metamorphosis into a Karen after doin’ odd changes to quests and stuff…
Karen vs Karen - the ultimate pvp, who will die. Azeroth and all on it.
WE will not survive the calamity of our times. when the unstoppable force means the immovable object.

1 Like

I posted on my warlock to specifically address this. I already admitted that, yes, I’m the past I used the succubus. I never denied that. People can change. People can grow.

S t fu. Ban

2 Likes

You sure seem to think you have the right to boss people around. Don’t overcompensate for your outside life.