Succubus is sexist please remove/ incubus incoming

According to your discord write up that you shared, ethnicity is race.

1 Like

First - if you read the write up - ethnicity is one way of defining a race - but its not the only way - nationality is another way - and either can be used in defining a race. But to ask about someoneā€™s ethnicity isnā€™t the same as asking their nationality. Race on the other hand is fairly broad term.

Second - discord might host the screen cap - but the definition comes from a group called Coalition for Racial Equality and Rights website.

https://www.crer.scot/what-is-racism

Perhaps you should check them out.

So you just invalidated your argument that Canadian is a race.

1 Like

Canadian is as much a race as Chinese or British or French or African is a race. If you think any of those are races then - Canadian falls in the same category.

2 Likes

No I think thatā€™s where people are from.!if a white guy moves to China does that make him Chinese?

Sure why not?

they wonā€™t remove something they support

check out high school dxd

1 Like

So the Caucasian male would fill out Chinese for race?

Whatā€™s to stop them from filling out any category they like?

How about buff the damn succubus and make it useful again.

2 Likes

lol nothing at all. Itā€™s just an interesting and nuanced conversation. No ill will.

Well if you want nuanced conversation about thisā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to show my wife this. Sheā€™s half Filipino.

Itā€™s still bigotry. Youā€™re not a bigot, are you? You certainly would never make sweeping generalizations, would you?

2 Likes

You got me there trufflegoat

S tf u and go sit Karen.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not my name letā€™s keep this civil

That made you look bad, not only sexist, but a bigotā€¦
Not good.

Canadian is a race, and never filled out a medical form that asked ethnicity before. I do believe its illegal in Canada on any sort of application to ask for those questions. Including medical.

FOR YEARS in Canada, asking people their race, ethnicity, religion, and sexual preference is illegal and even if it does ask, you can 1. call the feds. 2 refuse to fill it out.

2 Likes

Lol, well we fill it out here and I imagine you wouldnā€™t put your race down as Canadian.

You guy have indigenous, French Canadian, and many other sub categories, right?

Plus, being nice isnā€™t a bad thing. Try it sometime :wink:

1 Like