Succubus is sexist please remove/ incubus incoming

I am nice.
Not nice to snowflakes that use some sort of arrogant attitude to ruin things for others because a character in a game has adult situations. which is covered under the rating of said game. Not nice when someone feels they have some morality over others because they demand it. Yet you are showing sexist and bigot personality traits.

I like that I can be called Canadian. Like when that comedian Fluffy went to Saudi Arabia to perform. instead of being called all these sub categories, they referred to him as American. The man had to fly over the other side of the world to be called an American.

2 Likes

You call me a snowflake, yet now you want to clutch your pearls because I said you werenā€™t nice?

1 Like

Truth hurts.
Also. You been told over a dozen times about the succubus and its origins in WOW lore, and you ā€œclutched your pearlsā€ and still demand cancelation.
I think you are doing a butt-tonne of reflecting here. Succubus isnā€™t sexist, you are though, No ones a bigot, you are though, you twist peopleā€™s words to fit an agenda of cancel culture, you promote dating someone outside your race to further push a bigoted mindset.
I maybe alot of things, but you sir, are showing true colours.

4 Likes

Dating someone outside of your race is bigoted now? Interestingā€¦

What does this even mean? This is a paradox if Iā€™ve ever seen one.

1 Like

no, but telling me about my race. and not able to be called a Canadian is. you brought up her race to further push some narrative.

I never said you couldnā€™t be called a Canadian.

Please do not come to my country and make a job for someone and ask their raceā€¦ you will not be in for a good timeā€¦ Can be fined for itā€¦ been like that for 20 years!

Even though I hear Canada is a wonderful place, I probably wonā€™t make it up there. Like you said though,

good. I do not require anymore people being offended for meā€¦ because i am first nationsā€¦ very annoyingā€¦ it is.

You seem to be doing a good job of being offended for yourself.

calling you out on something isnt offended. i find amusement that people can be self righteous in their desires of cancel, while exerting all sorts of hideous traits. like racism, bigotry, sexismā€¦

except I havenā€™t. See how that works?

but you have, too arrogant to see it.

Interesting. Youā€™ve been very condescending in every interaction Iā€™ve had with you, yet Iā€™m the arrogant one?

because people whom wield cancel culture, do not deserve anything but condescending remarks.

4 Likes

And there it is. Your arrogance on full display.

Lol. Sure bud, spin it hard. You use Cancel Culture to push your narrative, you do not deserve respect, kindness, or anything else. Has nothing to do with ā€œArrogance on full displayā€. it is how it is, You treat Cancel Culture and those who use it, as the vermin they are.
People were nice, and you drugged your heels, donā€™t care about the storylines of characters. their race, their little summoned minions. You are also playing the very class that you professed ā€œEnslaveā€. Even after learning that the Succubus is contracted to the warlock and agrees to termsā€¦ still here. Facts were givenā€¦ but them damn feelings you haveā€¦ who cares about facts. lol.

How else is someone suppose to talk to you after you snub them so many times? you want nice, buy a puppy.

Good to know that you are the arbiter of respect, kindness, and anything else. It seems like you think I am subservient to you?

Like how you chopped what I had to say up thereā€¦ Someone who uses cancel culture doesnā€™t deserve respect. Chop that up. You will not get a lick of respect out of me. no matter how you chop up someoneā€™s post. My post is still there dood. lol