Succubus is sexist please remove/ incubus incoming

Predictive text

Fixed it now

Even worse. That means you’ve used that word multiple times. Keep on digging.

3 Likes

I think the whole premise of being offended by ‘stereotypes’ in this game is ridiculous. The world of warcraft lives and breathes stereotypes. Most classes are stereotypes. Undead are stereotypical - bulging muscled human males - hunched over trolls - I mean where does it end?

I feel like this thread is nothing more but veiled opportunism and serves little purpose but to debase the real world issues by making a mockery of it.

4 Likes

Keep digging what are you an archaeologist or something?

Yeah and demons are a part of it. Deal with it or go play something else. I like this game, I enjoy the content and creatures in it. It’s obviously not for you.

Are you the arbiter of players? Telling people where to go?

And in the same breath, are you the morality arbiter, advising what is or is not politically correct for everyone else?

7 Likes

I’m speaking my peace on the game I am heavily invested in.

Let my try your method…

ahem

If you don’t like the conversation, then leave.

Ohhhh, but wait. You don’t like the conversation so you decided to stay and tell me that I’m wrong.

That’s called a double standard.

Can’t have it both ways I’m afraid.

1 Like

I feel your thread is just opportunistic, and it makes a mockery of these real issues, and by doing so (raising something frivolous under your moral banner) it dilutes those real issues. I think actually, it’s highly inappropriate of you.

7 Likes

Well we are all entitled to our opinion.

I fixed that for you.

1 Like

Eh, that’s your opinion.

I appreciate that, we can after all, agree to disagree in this world.

1 Like

No, that’s a fact. Your “the succubus hurts my feelings. make it go away” infringes on my warlock’s love life.

2 Likes

That’s being a little disingenuous

Kind of like your posts.

3 Likes

offended by a demon fantasy servent in a video game, beta males are toxic big time.

2 Likes

There has been very constructive dialogue between people who are willing to talk. It is alright that you disagree. I bid you good day.

This isn’t the place to crusade about custody though