Succubus is sexist please remove/ incubus incoming

?? You mean her colour???

I’m sorry I just figured out what you meant lol

1 Like

Lol I should have posted the quote (I tend not to because I’m lazy…I mean busy)

No need to explain. I fat finger stuff on my phone all the time lol.

1 Like

remove rogues from the game the morals they teach offend my value system.

Care to elaborate

I suppose some might consider her overly sexualized too

A female demon - whos main power and purpose is to produce imps to overwhelm the enemy… I think that this demon maybe more sexist more sexist than the succubus - but I’m just guessing.

Yeah, but meanwhile anti men sexism is alive and well and somehow acceptable. Until I see you out there campaigning against the abusive, drunk mothers still getting full custody simply because their gender and still getting child support and alimony, you have no business complaining about nonsensical sexism that barely harms anyone in a video game.

Oh and let’s not forget that women in the US get about half the sentence for crime than men.

3 Likes

Nah, nothing is more sexist than having a female pet, that you can order to use their body against your enemy, and in some case, be sacrificed without consent.

What is happening to this world… Seriously. You guys are taking away stuff from people who enjoy it for what it is because you are offended by everything. Quit it. It’s a game with demons in it, succubus are demons. Demons typically represent things that are evil or earthly (sexuality is one of them) Succubus are sexual demons. They are supposed to be like that. This creature can be traced far back into folklore and medieval times. There are sexual deviants who are both male and female in this world so I am not sure what stereotype you are referring to since some people are into this, including women. I AM a woman and I don’t even remotely take offense to the succubus. If anything add in the Incubus. That way maybe it will feel a bit more fair for everyone since it’s not only a female demon being used.

There’s the problem.

Evil and earthly.

1 evil is bad
2 this is an Azeroth, sir

Succubi will always exist in fantasy whether they remove them for virtue signaling or not, just learn to live with it or roll a mage

Or try and make the world a better place

I do not agree. In Azeroth (I remind you that is where we are), there are no power distinctions between female and male toons. The power distinctions are utterly controlled by the player and what their toon looks like or their gender is not a factor.

A female gnome can beat up a male Tauren.

So this whole premise about it being a female is what makes it demeaning but the male demon slaves are not, does not fit in Azeroth.

1 Like

Except you can order your male pets to do the same as a warlock. For it to be sexist - one gender would have to be treated differently. Both genders of demons have similar amounts of skin exposed… both can be ordered to use their body against your enemy, and in some cases be sacrificed without consent.

2 Likes

Race is a factor though. That’s why there are RACIALS

They literally are.

2 Likes

Bahahahahahaha!!! Freudian slip much?!

1 Like

What literally is?