Succubus is sexist please remove/ incubus incoming

Sucubbus is not an original design by blizzard, you shouldn’t expect an abomination nor an old lady when you think about scubbus. You should just touch some grass or read a book at this point

3 Likes

The succubus in the game is literally blizzards interpretation of what a succubus looks like.

It is how it looks like in most if not all fantasy games, you can see a version with no tail or blue coloured etc but that’s about it

By that definition - the Succubus is in fact more PG than the source material - I have yet to see a Succubus sleep with any man ingame.

4 Likes

Exactly. The sexist/misogynist person in this thread is the OP. But ofcourse, we all know he’s trolling. But he’s either done a good job or the forum moderators just don’t care anymore.

4 Likes

The source material isn’t in question

You are looking at the Blizzard’s interpretation of the source material. The source material definition is a female demon believed to have adult relations with men… roughly stated for forum censors. Most would interpret that as having a demoness that was scantily clad and appealing to a male audience. That’s not sexist. It’s sexy - but its not sexist.

It would be sexist if these female demons were somehow treated differently based off their gender… but they’re not.

Is the succubus a pet to the warlock? Yes it is. But every other demon a Warlock can summon is either male or undefined gender. And these demons are also in the same situation as the Succubus… being the Warlock’s pet.

If anything there are more male warlock pets then female… if want the representation more balanced then perhaps we should be asking for more female demons for warlocks to summon.

Felguard, and Doomguard, definitely read as male. The imp kind of reads as male - mainly due to lack of a bra - but the imp is tiny.
Voidwalker, Infernal, and the Fel Hunter are gender undefined (not human enough to relate to a specific gender).

Succubus is the only female demon that the warlock can summon as part of their base set of spells.

4 Likes

OP clearly lost. The succubus stays!

4 Likes

It’s not popularity contest.

2 Likes

If you trolls are serious about this, why wait until now to be offended by something that has existed in the warcraft universe since WC3: TFT?

I have addressed this

Yeah I doubt that. All you trolls say the same thing. It is just very interesting how good your timing was to be offended by something that no-one really had a problem with for ages, such as this very topic. What’s the matter? Didn’t get enough attention when growing up? You think you can use the lawsuit to further your own attention seeking behavior? You people who try to capitalize on things like this are disgusting tbh. Trying to grab onto an actual issue to try and get your sweet internet brownie points.

6 Likes

YAWN…Get over it , get under it or just plain Get out of here…and your stupid thread. You know nothing, complain about everything and just make a fool of yourself carrying on this thread=Beating a Dead Horse and hope he Responds…

2 Likes

when i first saw the succi I was a little ticked off…now I love my succi’s…stop trying to sanitize everything…my succi serves no one and she’ll whip your bootie if you say otherwise

1 Like

Well no I didn’t get attention growing up.

Hou have to read the thread though.

I didn’t get any attention when growing up and had very low self esteem, never in my life did I ever pick of a gaming subject like the succubus, to make a fuss over to say (look at me). Demonology has been around a very long time. So in fact your saying your taking on the role of saving us from such subjective material…Really Go Get a Grip on Life and Play the game for Fun…Posting from an alt just shows what a chicken you are…Does that make your attention meter go up?? and to boot a Warlock…You are way to annoying and i will join you in that quest of annoyance …Round 2= your turn*

1 Like

I agree with you, but every time I read your name I think of this!

edit: Not a bad thing at all though!

Yea I know… I had no idea when this name was available. I never watched the movie. Just look at my posts as quacking… I think it fits my personality~ :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

You act like there are areas of life where women don’t dress like that because they want to and do so intentionally. Dominatrix is the absolute highest form of a “strong female” there is. The ones I’ve met love what they do. The succubus is very much an in game version of a dominatrix from an aesthetic point of view.

3 Likes