Succubus is sexist please remove/ incubus incoming

1. Thread is not troll
  2. Yes

Agreed!
I guess OP wants WoW to join the taliban rule by making women wear burqa aka fully covered.
Like no freedom for women…

2 Likes

I never implied that

Slow clap!! If only we could.

Imagine being such a snowflake that a mythological imaginary creature offends you. Lmao.
Just go play another game.
Nobody wants people like this around.
Trying to change something that no one has had a problem with for around 15 yrs

2 Likes

I like Betty. She shouldn’t be removed.

Betty aka Mom says thanks. Having our weekend call and I see your comment, read it to her and she giggled.

She supports saving Betty!

This is ridiculous if you don’t like
it don’t use it or don’t play the game i am frankly tired of all this stuff !!! removing the emote system is the last straw it has been in place for 20 years and now it is ruined because of overly sensitive people is just stupid omg people come on…

2 Likes

Gumbo shrimp, BBQ shrimp

2 Likes

Butterfly shrimp, shrimp scampi, garlic butter shrimp, coconut shrimp, shrimp tacos.

I love what you did here, but secretly need to destroy you. I took out steak for dinner now I want shrimp!

2 Likes

Who is that

The Succubus.

The old model used to look like Bettie Page to me.

You know - just thinking about this whole thing out loud - the OP seems to think of the Succubus as a problematic image/story/situation as it relates women. They seem to see that image as a harm… and the solution that seems to be pushed is that - the demon should be changed to another demon - the incubus.

The question that comes my mind is… doesn’t that transfer the harm being done to one group with the Succubus (women) over to another group with the incubus (men). Why is that somehow more acceptable that any other group be harmed in the same that they say is being done to women?

Isn’t the real underlying problem the very concept of the Warlock itself - that they are enslaving and abusing demons as pets? Add if were really demanding changes for the “greater good” - shouldn’t we be petitioning to remove the Warlock Class as a whole? Or change it so that it doesn’t summon demons to do it bidding at all?

these two dudes want to be offended for women, thinking it will give them some sort of brownie points with the opposite sex.

Hate to see him have a daughter who becomes a teenager, and starts wearing more revealing clothing… bet she be gettin a woopin’

2 Likes

We were meant to get different types of demons (but somehow lost demon options instead??). Incubus was teased somewhere at some point, and even in legion in minor text. There could be a toggle option for such things, maybe? If you don’t want to see scantily clad things or cursing in game (which, y’know, questionable since we’re murdering people and chopping up corpses all over, but you do you), have a “hide” feature? Like China changes all undead models and things related to death to censor it.

Succubi are kind of… not really an unknown entity in fantasy.

China didn’t do it, Blizzard does.

Blizzard in China. You know what I meant :stuck_out_tongue:

Stop giving attention to trolls . Let them live in their overly sensitive delusional bubble in basement.

2 Likes

Of course if you’re against skimpy female pet, the alternative is burqa :roll_eyes:

That was you.