Succubus is sexist please remove/ incubus incoming

Pats him on the back There there, go talk with one of the irradiated, psychotic gnomes. They’ll help you through your anxiety attack. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Well then, by that reasoning, you shouldn’t have any pets. Christ, you two really don’t comprehend how clownish you come off, do you? If you do, then you’re just a couple of trolls looking to up your post count.

2 Likes

Clown 1: I ned halp wit my forum post, come be irrational and weird.
Clown 2: Okeh brah, be there. with my warlock. for we can look clownish and like huge hypocrites
Clown 1: ily.
Clown 2: lly 2.
Clown 1: Will you marry me?
Clown 2: Brah…
Clown 1: I am so lonely.

3 Likes

I’ma just become 1 of em

1 Like

Sir ur under arrest also I’m short so I’ll need u to handcuff utlrself

I’m sorry it took me so long to respond, I had to stop laughing first. No.

1 Like

No they weren’t. But repeating myself every time someone reads the first post then spouts off something spouts off something that’s already been addressed is getting old. Read the thread then get back with me.

:slightly_smiling_face:

Oh ok, then just keep doing that forever - till your post count get you to rank 4 or whatever it is, then you can just stop replying and let the topic die. :slight_smile:

(seriously, its been over a month)

There is nothing empowering of being someone’s pet, you’re basically an object at that point.

Remove the warlock class it offends my religion.
Teaching teens that play the game to summon demons isn’t okay.

2 Likes

I don’t even know how the rank system works.

I’m a female & I think this is stupid. It’s a game, you’ll see things like this in movies, books, etc, It’s not hurting anybody!
Have you looked around lately? Alot of women run around with less clothes than that in real life! Check out the beaches!
I think people just need something to complain about!

4 Likes

So start telling real women to put on more clothes!
Same difference

1 Like

Just because they are not wearing a lot of clothes doesn’t mean they are being objectified!

That’s not the discussion though.

I think that would say more about how an individual treats their own pets more than anything.

As someone whos been on the receiving end of a Succubus’s attacks in pvp - they are very empowered - overpowered one might say - especially when I watch players get flung over the edge of the lumbermill cliff in AB.

We see NPC Succubi through out the game - outside their roles of being a Warlock player’s summon showing their power and freedom.

Objectifying is when a male devs made a traditionally attractive women wear a skimpy outfit to satisfy themselves.

Do you realise a succubus is a historical entity and has always been portrayed scantily clad?
I really hope this thread is just a troll…

1 Like

Yes we’ve covered that already!

Yes we’ve covered that this thread is a troll or yes we’ve covered that the Succubus is a historical entity?

2 Likes