Succubus is sexist please remove/ incubus incoming

Well you cannot change my opinion of your pandering. So, there’s that.

They painted a mural of him on his old HS and mine as well. It’s beautiful. Google Alex Trebek mural Sudbury if ya want to check it out.

1 Like

I heard of that show - Also remember the HBO show “Call me Fitz” with Jason Priestley ? They did the first two seasons in the town I lived in in Nova Scotia. My best friend was an extra on the show. Jason Priestley… he’s very nice!

1 Like

I do remember that show! That’s cool that he was nice! I met Jay Baruchel when he was filming here, waiting in line at a Tim’s! He was so funny! Best wait ever!

1 Like

Lol. Jason went to the canadian dollarstore to buy gum because it was cheaper than the Zeller’s store LOL
dude from hollywood wanted to save money i guess.
If these two people that hate succubus, seen call me fitz. they would be on the warpath of offended. lol it was SOOO lewd.

1 Like

Cereal is cold soup.

1 Like

Baruchel said coffee on set was too strong lmao!

Oh Letterkenny is worse, but in a good way. It’s like corner gas with vulgarity. Crave will forever have my subscription if they keep making it.

1 Like

The design is intentional. It’s fine, if you don’t like it don’t play with one. If you want a male option then ask for one.

2 Likes

whooaa… mind blown.

1 Like

I never said they were free to do what they want… simply that they were empowered. The character is ultimately an NPC… and as with any NPC they are bound to their coding…

But if you’re going to look at it through the lens of the fictional universe in which they inhabit… warlocks make contracts with Demons… the demons for the most part have the freedom to accept or reject those contracts.

The only demons who are truly enslaved and large rock monsters or hooved winged satan looking things - and not in every build of the game do warlocks have access to that spell… and to my knowledge its never cast on a Succubus.

In that way they very much free.

1 Like

sadly can’t drink tims. lol. i had that one bad cup. cold as ice. over creamed. sweetened, with danke old coffee grounds floating in it…
now the smell of it makes me feel sick lol

1 Like

Oh I am a Starbucks gal, Tim’s upsets my tummy rofl.

And their iced coffee is just water with a hint of coffee taste. In my youth I pounded them back though, now if I stop it’s because there is no Starbies around and I’ll have a tea.

1 Like

Where i used to live. we had a coffeeshop called T.A.N swoons sooo yummy. just right and they were coffee artist!

1 Like

I stopped at a new place here tonight, tried a london fog and Starbucks wins every time because they give me two teabags. I realize that will be taken in the wrong context now, but yeah, stronger earl grey taste makes a better london fog.

I am a London Fog snob, even bought my own milk steamer, burned myself about 20 times, but I figured it out!

1 Like

I’m sure all 898 posts of yours in this topic were all totally different issues you replied to.

1 Like

Hey bud I missed you!

i tease my significant other about her love for starbucks.

“off for a coffee” me: “enjoy your white girl coffee” lol. and if that gets me shut off by blizz. my bad. but its fun between loves! :smiley:

1 Like

It is, my hubby ribs me for it, his weak sauce Tim’s habit in the end costs more! If I get a coffee at my place, it actually tastes like coffee… but sadly, he joined the cult. Bought the Timbits cereal for our kids, yeah they are hooked. He will buy at least 5 a day while working.

He even has the pods for our Keurig.

the timbit cereal is yummy. lol i am actually hooked to them. i stopped buyin the donuts because i bit into my boston cream and hit grit in the cream. since buyout to BK, their quality has become meh.
if i wanna go for chain coffee. McDonalds McCafe. i dont like Kuerig coffee. to inconsistent. like my tassimo machine more. i have like 5 or 6 coffemakers LOL. 3 were gifts.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch for life!

I drip my coffee still. It’s my morning process before chaos.