Subscription cancelled

Woah they’re offering free transfers off bene to servers that aren’t dead and they’re also offering free transfers back for when the queues die down? Nope? didn’t think so, stop suggesting a transfer off bene it makes you look very dumb

https://preview.redd.it/e1x4kwlkevl91.png?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=a2610cc9c3795c40184cd0e15704b4ab3349db3f Look at all these people who decided to roll on the MEGA server /s

so it literally solves nothing?

lol well at least youre helping to solve the problem!

Idk if Sulfuras is going to have a stable population after launch, right now it does, AH seems healthy, chat is pretty good on /2 and /4, but I’m worried it’ll just turn into another dead server a month after actual launch like tbc. I logged on at 3:43 P.M. today, 8k queue on grobb, I know its prepatch so people are frothing at the mouth to play, just like me, I am no exception lol. There has to be a better way to mitigate population constraints without daily 2 hour waiting times to play a game we are paying $15 subs for. I do not trust Sulfuras will last atm, going from medium pop to full pop in 4 days due to migration is concerning for long term growth. I am also concerned that people are going to start unsubbing on megaservers out of spite, and taste the salt or not, megaservers are what appease the company in WoW Classic.

1 Like

Really? So technology today has no limitations? That’s a shock… You better tell FFXIV they did everything wrong when they literally stopped selling their game because their servers couldn’t handle it. But yeah, they could have easily fixed it right?

I mean I guess if you think fixing the queue problems “literally solves nothing” then…I guess? one giant blizzard backed mega server could EASILY have no queue and handle all the players but they know they can just get that easy transfer cash by doing nothing instead

Come talk to me when WoW classic has as many players as ff14 lol

One of the two servers that blizzard is offering free transfers to is also full. Is that still the player’s fault?

Give a free realm transfer voucher after you take a free transfer. Then people that take free transfers off bene/faerlina/grob don’t have to pay another $25 when their new server dies.

1 Like

letting say 5k people transfer off because there’s a queue, then all transfer back killing the server they transferred off and leading to queues again, then transferring off again.

Yeah my god I am astounded by your intellect.

You’re incorrect

I do not blame you for being upset, as Blizzard could have countered this issue early but they sat on each others hands and did a lazy free transfer.

1 Like

Clearly you don’t understand because you’re a Blizzard shill with a single digit IQ

Remember when the concept of sharding was even vaguely brought up and people straight up rioted over it because classic wow wasn’t classic unless it had servers.

People got what they deserved for that one

1 Like

So when the queues calm down and people just have this free transfer sitting around they cash in and now we’re back to square one. Now what?

The solution is to increase the server and update it from 2012 backbones… it’s a pretty straightforward fix.

wonder why FFXIV didn’t think of that…

If we got a free voucher for transferring back, I would transfer in a heartbeat. This is a great idea. lol We all suspect these servers we are invited to transfer to might die, so that’s why we are reluctant to transfer. lol

2 Likes

Not sure why you replied to me with that

They already stated why… has no applicability here