Subscription cancelled

I’m so tired of this ridiculous argument. The “take the transfer” solution is not a good argument for a lot of reasons, but you and most people with this opinion like to be intentionally obtuse and holier than thou.

There have been 4 hour queues on multiple servers every day since prepatch. It’s unacceptable, and this is coming from someone who rolls their eyes at most of the complaining on this forum.

1 Like

Very disappointed OP is not a Lock with that name.
:pensive:

See ya later nerd, 1 less rogue to worry about.

It’ll be enough for a lot of people to unsub. I haven’t gotten to play really any time I wanted for the last several weeks. What’s the point of paying a subscription for an online game when I have to remember to log in when I wake up or when I take a lunch break at work so I can be online before I get home.

you’re not very bright if you think this is an actual fix

Or maybe 10k people couldn’t log in for the last month and stopped trying :wink:

what is your big brain fix?

That’s not a reason to make servers bigger, that’s a reason to have more servers.

They have free transfers to underpopulated servers and if only 1/3 players on Bene took that option, you’d still have too many players on the server they transferred to.

They gotta fill up alternate servers one at a time, but good luck getting these Bene PvP chuds to play on a server below 20k pop. They won’t even play on PvE servers when what they want is PvE.

We share this opinion. I also think players complaining about not being able to function on anything under 10k pop servers should be ignored.

Like many have already suggested they make transfers a two way street, leave the mega server for a while then get a free transfer back when it dies down. Or they just upgrade their servers and make EVERYTHING layered so there’s only 1 mega server of each type

1 Like

Servers getting bigger or smaller can only be controlled by Blizzard, their inability to adapt and respond to feedback is why servers will only exponentially become bigger.

The idea that this is somehow the player’s fault when no preventions have been put in place is exactly why all these problems exist in the first place.

I can play just fine idk whats your deal

You pay for access to the servers. You are getting access to the servers. You just have to wait in a line.

You guys think these queues are like the end of the world, you guys should’ve played FFXIV when Endwalker came out, you’d be sitting in the queue for multiple hours then get dced. I never said I considered sitting in a queue was enjoyment, and yes, it is annoying sitting in here but I can easily wait 2-3 hours, it’s not a big deal for me. I can talk on discord with my friends, watch tv, watch youtube, have lunch, etc.

Like I said, they’re gonna have a bunch of screeching nerds on their hands if they do that.

So I guess exactly what they’ve got now.

I’m so lost. It is the player’s fault, they chose the biggest server, they received a warning about a full server before joining and here we are. So someone please explain,

Bliz you read it here first, queues aren’t an issue for the man with no job and no life, don’t fix the game for everyone else!

1 Like

Just do the cross realm link thing from Retail. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Or you can do the following:
Change servers
or focus on your life if we’re going by your words.

I’d be fine with changing servers if bliz weren’t offering free transfers to dead servers, and if they’d offer a free transfer back.

Logging in earlier isn’t an option and you should feel bad for suggesting something so dumb.

You can focus on your life and still play wow, it’s just very strange to be happy to spend 3+ hours in queue for a service you pay for.

You should get a job, get a life, and make some friends

I’m sorry what? It isn’t dumb, it’s how I get into the game. I login around 9 am or so and I am already in. I mean if you have a job then yes it’s a stupid suggestion.

I have friends, lol. Are you really assuming what I do in my life? Do you really think I sit down and play WOW every day? I don’t. I login whenever I can,