Subscription cancelled

Okay. Just quit I guess. The destination server wouldn’t be a dead server anymore if you people didn’t talk like this.

You’re a living example of the tragedy of the commons.

Simply playing on a dead servers doesn’t magically alleviate the frustration, if anything even suggesting it will make people angrier because the solution suggested is sweeping something under the rug instead of addressing the actual issue which is Blizzard’s lack of response to their server stability.

All of this has been said before to them, they failed every time to resolve it as the money they make off transfers outweighs their desire to fix servers.

Moving people to a dead server only to force them spend $35 to come back once queues die is literally paying them to be more incompetent.

1 Like

It was dead before and it will dead after because this is not a good solution, they were given feedback and failed to listen to it and I don’t think telling people to quit works when that’s just as tone deaf as telling people to join a dead server and pay $35 to come back.

1 Like

ok so you have convinced your entire guild of 50+ people and then the other friends and guilds we play alts with and such to transfer servers all to the new server? Cool beans you must be an amazing salesman. People seem to think hey its your choice change servers. Hey why dont you just move to a different country today and leave everyone you want to see and spend time with behind. dont worry it will be fine. the new country will be awesome great population, lotsa new friends. screw all the people you left behind. no biggie right?

2 Likes

I get that, but sometimes you just have to be the bigger person. Either wait in the queue patiently or transfer to a dead server and play instantly. It’s sort of like complaining about the wait times in the emergency rooms, If you have the time to wait great, if you don’t then transfer to a dead server. It’s really that simple.

1 Like

I mean, you could just not play on the zerg server. You are there because you want to have a healthy population months from now. This is the sacrifice for that.

1 Like

or unsub and show the company their product sucks. best option imho and the one i took.

Okay, your choice

You realize people do this right? Like thousands of people everyday?

I mean even the ER is a rip off, not sure if you know this but even if you don’t get treated you pay hourly for just sitting there waiting.

There is truth in what you say that some things are inevitable, but the inevitable nature of Blizzard never listening to feedback is where most if not all the frustration comes from as most of this could’ve been prevented.

I would even say the same frustration exists for health care in our country, but that’s a whole other topic.

You wanted the old wow experience, you have it.

by choice not because the country they currently live in just suddenly doesnt let them wake up or leave their house everyday.

If all you clowns in que all transferred to the same server there would be plenty to start another circus. 9k people is a healthy server, if you don’t like it then quit till dragonflight releases then you might be able to avoid ques.

1 Like

Benediction used to be 4K players. It’s not dead now. Your argument isn’t logical.

Your guild transferred to Bene, didn’t they? Should be easy to get them to transfer to a playable server.

1 Like

Sadly this is not the old WoW experience either, the Wrath we’re getting is incredibly far removed from the original experience.

This was back when 5k people was seen as a full and active servers, times change and instead of capping servers out they kept making new ones, killing off old ones and allowed people to mass transfer to profit off of them.

Anyway you look at it comes to pure corporate greed and incompetence at a very high level, it has very little to do with the player base.

2 Likes

Free character transfer?

We all know the OP will be back.

2 Likes

This week its time in the queue. Next week there isnt any fish in the pvp boxes.

That’s quite ignorant. Often times people leave their country in life or death situations. Do you not remember the Syrian Refugee crisis? Or, even more recently, the people of Ukraine?

That’s the comparison you want to make? You’re saying those people had choices but you don’t have one?