Subscription cancelled

They had all the power. They exercised it to dogpile into a server and overload it.

Blizzard just didn’t stop you.

This is like setting out a buffet, you guys eating it all, then complaining “there’s no food”.

How so? Do explain. Really, go ahead, if it’s that easy to just fix it on a whim surely you know the proper solution

It’s so easy to say “Blizzard has the power to fix this, they just won’t” without even presenting a potential solution yourself, isn’t it?

2 Likes

well said nice response.

I don’t understand why people sit here like surprised pikachu when they’re slapped in the face with a queue. Blizzard showed time and time again they are neglectful, dismissive and don’t care for the health and longevity of the server.

People wanna play on packed servers, that’s why we have several megaservers. There were warning signs a long time ago that megaservers will face queues but still, people flocked to megaservers like flys to dung. Fact is, Blizzard should have capped servers A LOT TIME AGO, and they didn’t and because of that, this has turned from a Blizzard issue to a player issue. Players have to take responsibility for their decisions now.
That’s like being in an abusive relationship and expecting your lover to change even though time and time again they proved they won’t, yet you remained in said relationship. Then when dung hits the fan, you wanna play the victim. Well, you didn’t exactly do anything to help yourself in the situation. You kinda did it to yourself.

Like I understand no one wants to wait in a queue and Blizzard should do something about the queues but the overall issues in general are megaservers and that everyone’s wants to play on them. Well, enjoy your queue. This is now a player issue.

You have access to the servers. You just have to wait in a line for them. Why do you think your time is more valuable than the next person’s? Why should you get to skip a line but no one else gets to?

Players should have known to. Again you’d just be on here crying you can’t play with friends, or have to reroll if they blocked you…which they have never really done.

I don’t get it either, I get that people are frustrated and that’s fine I am a bit annoyed with the queues too, but it’s not enough for me to unsub.

that would have been awesome, imo

Yeah but why should that matter, you’re always going to get people who moan and whine but they need to do what’s right for a majority of the player base instead of the small minority.

That’s what separates a short sighted decision from a decision that actually will last the test of time.

I never made the claim it helped them gain players, all I said was that it made the game more accessible which is true.

So you admit it’s their fault then, you are passing the buck on them when they make the final call in order to vilify the community that you’re also a part of.

They knew what would happen, they had the feedback and have seen this repeat on Retail before but went for it anyways because they knew they can profit off the outcome.

1 Like

i didnt want you or anyone to say shat. i posted here so Blizzard can see that people are cancelling their subs so maybe they find a solution to how they broke the game. if i wanted anything from anyone it was i also cancelled. but otherwise people can keep there keyboard warrior trolling to them selves.

Take the transfer holy crap. It’s like people are takin stupid pills lol

Why did you post to a public forum then? A public forum for WoW subscribers?

There’s a box that let’s you say why you’re unsubscribing. Did you miss it? Did you not actually unsubscribe?

And you really think they care? If one person says “I’m going to unsub!!!” they get posts like these all the time, if you want blizzard to see it put it in CS next time.

You chose to transfer to a full server and you’re mad about a queue. How do you reconcile that in your head?

2 Likes

That’s like saying, you’re going to walk into the busiest restaurant and complain about your table time.

“B-b-but the person next to me won’t so why should I?!”

The person next to them: “B-b-but the person next to me won’t so why should I?!”

It’s a self-circulating problem that just can’t be fixed until they nut up and decide to actually be a community that sticks together by choice…

I think it’s stupid to take a transfer to a dead server because they failed to fix their servers in time for launch.

You’re willingly holding yourself hostage for $35 to transfer back because you’re doing mental gymnastics to blame yourself instead of Blizzard.

1 Like

How, precisely?

Do you not understand why they offer dead servers? They’re offering dead servers so then it prevents posts/frustrated people like this. And so people can play, if they offered a full server then well we all know the problem is.

The irony.

1 Like