Subscribe to a Year of World of Warcraft® For a Slew of Extra Goodies

I got them the day I bought the sub so shrugs

flys around on starcat

Is this retroactive? I paid for year a few months ago.

If it’s still active reoccurring it should be yes

Nope. The only thing keeping a lot of us playing at the moment is the anniversary stuff. Otherwise myself and a lot of others would be gone already.

Has anyone that has a 12 month sub gotten the mounts yet?

raises hand

You Two have a renewal date? In other words if you subbed for a year then Canceled so it wouldn’t auto renew you are disqualified. It has to be active with a Renewal Date

Mine is active I just brought the 12 month last week…and its recurring I know this now…thank you…

1 Like

I just purchased a 6 month subscription in September, would’ve done a 12 month for this if I knew it was coming…

Can we upgrade a 6 month to a 12 month and pay the difference!?

1 Like

I have the same question my sub auto-renews in May 2025.

How is it May? 6 months from now is only April, so you should be able to change it to 12 months.

No, but you can switch to a 12-month subscription. Bear in mind you will be billed immediately and your renewal date pushed out another 12 months. So if your current 6-month sub renews in March 2025, you would be billed for the 12-month sub, and your renewal date would be pushed out to March 2026.

1 Like

The post literally says it can take up to October 31st for people already on the sub to get it. Be patient.

2 Likes

Just a coincidence that content droughts seem to follow the long term sub promotions.

1 Like

I’d like to add here…

My talents causing massive graphical errors. I was 47 leagues under in a Fungal Folly. Popped an abomination limb. My game gets paused for 5 seconds and I’m dead

Consistent since prepatch. Just this talent. It’s not my Internet.

This bug is about as bad as the no drop threat/aggro bug in Legion not letting me mount up

:izakaya_lantern: :crab: :izakaya_lantern: :crab:

Yeah, that’s too much lol

They should give you the option to convert it from 6 month to 12 month you’re not even half way through the sub, let alone just 1 month.

1 Like

day 2 still no mount

Gotcha thank you for the clarification.

I am subbed until November 2025… Will i get this as a reward?? Or do i have to spent another $155 USD, and be subbed until november 2026… to obtain this reward.

For players currently on a 12-month recurring subscription with a future renewal date , receive the mounts as a gift in the Battle.net desktop app at no additional charge, no later than October 31, 2024.

1 Like