Subscribe to a Year of World of Warcraft® For a Slew of Extra Goodies

I got absolutely roasted for even suggesting this as an option here a few years ago

1 Like

We’re talking about two different pictures my dude.

Is the mount available? Because I do have a recurring 12 month sub and didnt get anything.

Will be delivered by October 31st to your Battle.net desktop app as a gift.

1 Like

Thanks friend

Happy to help! I went through the same thing, even made a forum post a few times about it, and had to read the posting about it a couple times since my reading comprehension wasn’t there with wanting the kitty cat. :rofl:

They never are. That doesn’t mean they’re not in the game. As you said, any time between now and the 31st is when they’ll arrive for people.

id rather get the minimum 2 months and keep them guessing instead of promising to be there for a full year. makes more sense in my head… like if i was keeping them on their toes :wink:

i renew another 2 months when there’s barely a few days left, if i still think it’s worth it.

I feel bad for people who defend trillion dollar corporations for free. People are allowed to complain about things they don’t like, doesn’t mean they hate the game.

1 Like

It’s one thing to complain, and then another to be so miserable that you do nothing but complain over and over and over again while continuing to support that company.

(post deleted by author)

Takes them two lines of code to adjust it. The customer is always right.

Can I just ask…aren’t all renewal dates in the future? Is there a specific timeline which constitutes a “future renewal date”?

If you bought a yearly sub and then cancelled it, regardless of how much time is left on the sub, you won’t get the mounts, even if you did it immediately after you bought the year and have 364 days left. That’s what that language means.

2 Likes

Thank you.

When do we get this so I can park myself in dornogal and show off

2 Likes

please just don’t delete them on accident and say we never had them. :heart: :sob:

1 Like

Yeah, this has been an evolving obsession, Sendryn. xD I make a post, and then read/learn something else.

Is that an HD drake model for Classic? Really Blizzard the models arent even HD in classic and your giving a HD drake to classic before you give HD to Retail…

Insert Shame Bell Meme here